Cielbas?

Ciel's POV

I woke up like usual but this time I had a weight on me "bloody hell..." I turned my head and felt Sebastian's weight.

I sighed I guess I did fall for his dirty tricks again...

~last night flashback~
"Sebastian I'm going to bed I'm bloody tired DON'T even think about doing anything stupid" "alright alright but when I see my master asleep so cute makes me just wanna hold you bocchan💖"  I glared at him "keep your filthy hands away from me" I headed up to my bed and faceplanted right on my bed I closed my eyes and just as I was going to sleep I felt a presence in my room, I knew it was Sebastian. "Sebastian what are you doing in here didn't I tell you not to get any ideas!?" I groaned "whatever I'm too bloody tired to fight with you right now do whatever you want I'm going to bed"

"Whatever I want bocchan?"

"Thats what the hell I said I don't care!"

"Alright bocchan💖 I shall pleasure you"

"Wait what!?" 

Before I could speak Sebastian had already taken all my clothes off that stupid butler how dare he! I told him he could do whatever he wanted but NOT TO ME!!! "You dumbass demon! Get off of me! Let me rest damn you!" I just continued to squirm helplessly.

Sebastian took hold of my member and rubbed it fast and held it hard I heard moans but it was coming from me! It was embarrassing I felt heat rise to my cheeks as Sebastian played with my entrance it was so embarrassing to be seen like that but by your own butler none the less! I could die if embarrassment and be happy the way I died but not by the hands of the person. "Se.. Sebastian!...I... order you...to..s..stop!.." I cried but that twat just ignored me "Master...call out my name....call my name.." this idiot...if he thinks he can get a free meal outta me he's got another thing coming.

I swung my arm as to hit Sebastian but damn that butler damn him to the day I die! That bloody demon grabbed my arm and pinned it to my back and I whailed in pain of course it was fucking painful that idiot forgot that I am a mortal while he can basically rip his own arm off and be fine! "..nn...get off me... Sebastian.." I pathetically begged...wait I begged!? BEGGED MY OWN BUTLER!? WHAT THE HELL HAS HE DONE TO ME!?  Oh ho ho...I'm gonna deck his halls this Christmas that's a promise! "Bocchan you've been terribly quiet and you've been glaring at me any chance you get are you angry at me? Bocchan?💖"  "..you twat OF COURSE IM ANGRY!" I yelled "GET OFF ME!" "Bocchan.." he whined "Bocchan I want to please you" I hate when he whined like that.

(Has flashbacks to that one episode the corset scene Black Butler fans you know what I'm talking about)

I hope you enjoyed! That's all for now!