Chapter 17

DADDY'S BACK BITCHES COME  GET YO JUICE Ight lemme quit 'for I get my ass reported...

Ciel POV

I sat on my bed getting ready for bed when Sebastian came in with his shirt unbuttoned and his tie wrapped around his hand "It's been a while since we last did it don't you think baby?" I rolled my eyes "Sebastian its been a week 'baby'" I said being sarcastic. "There's no need to be so pushy babydoll I'll give it to you.." Sebastian said kissing on my ear.

"Knock it off you moron, I'm not in the mood you doofus"

"We're so full of insults are we? I can change that" Sebastian says licking and sucking on my necks weak spot "Sebastian k..knock it off!" I said kicking him off me. "Alright I'll stop teasing~" Sebastian says sitting up.  "Good I have a meeting with someone important today." I said sliding off my bed "Really? And I wasn't told?" Sebastian says raising his eyebrows. "You know, just because your my personal butler doesn't mean you need to know every little detail about how my day is going to go, Sebastian", I fixed my tie walking out of the room, I stepped out of the room into my office "Man it's been a while since I've done direct paperwork.." I thought to myself as I sat down in my chair, making sure it's clean (;p) consitering the last time...I shiver as I think about the events that played out that day. RING! The phone on my desk rang, snapping me back to reality, I grabbed the phone answering it "Hello, who am I talking to?" I said into the phone "H..hello is this that phantomhive kid my father met with the other day?" The other voice said on the other end. "Yes..This is he." "well...um...I wish to make a date to when we can meet in person.."

UGGGGHHHH SORRY GUYS YA BITCH HAS BEEN STRESSED WITH SCHOOL AND NUMBERS ARE COMPLICATED PLS TUTER MEEEEE Anyway I know this is super duper short but I promise There will be more sooner or later I can never catch a break!