Ciel

Sebastian had been avoiding Ciel at all costs and had finished his chores as fast as possible, so Ciel wouldn't start conversation, not like that ever happened though. Ciel walked past Sebastian making him shiver with excitement of seeing the younger male. It has now been three months since they had had sex, or properly talked, which made Sebastian very desperate for his attention. "Bocchan" Sebastian called after Ciel "what?" Ciel replied harshly, as usual making Sebastian excited. "um..Bocchan you have a letter" the letter was something Sebastian put together at last minute..

' Bocchan I know you are angry with me and I apologise for what I have done'

Ciel finished the note, and crumbled it up "I'm not mad, just disappointed I got a horny butler" Ciel said turning away from Sebastian. He was done ignoring his feelings so Sebastian then wrapped his arms around Ciel and held him tight surprising the younger male, "s... Sebastian!?" Ciel exclaimed slightly scared. Sebastian then started kissing his neck making the younger one flinch and blush "st..stop! Seb.. Sebastian" Ciel said trying to get out of his grip. "I'm sorry Bocchan but I cannot hold back any longer" Sebastian then carried Ciel to his room considering he was fighting to get down, he was a very small and potite for an adult male, Sebastian threw Ciel over his bedroom drawer and unbuckled his belt and slid Ciel's off. "N..no! Sebastian I..-" Ciel was cut off by Sebastian leaning down towards the mans ass and sticking his tounge in, hearing Ciel moan and, watch him arch his back was attractive and tempting to Sebastian, so he stood up and brought Ciel to his knees and forced his dick down his throat. Ciel muffed something, causing Sebastian's dick to vibrate making him throw his head back and  groan. "A..ah...Ciel..am I making you feel..good?" Sebastian asked looking down calming down a bit from his high to see a teary eyed Ciel. Sebastian took his member out of his mouth, Ciel gagged and caught his breath before wiping the tears away. "You damn demon!" Ciel screamed raspy from being used by Sebastian. "Ciel...Ciel I'm sorry but I.." Sebastian was cut off by Ciel who held his hand to Sebastian's face and was now holding his throat with the other, "I don't need your pitty and you are no longer allowed to call me by my name! It's either Bocchan Earl Phantomhive or whatever!" Ciel screeched out getting his pants up before stumbling off.