Sebastian's game pt 2

1st Person POV

Sebastian dragged Ciel onto the floor ontop of his lap sucking on his nipples as Ciel held in moans occasionally letting out little moans and grunts now and then, "Come now Ciel it isn't good for your body to hold things in" Sebastian said fondling and working his way down Ciel's body "That and those beautiful moans you choose to suforcate" Sebastian says dragging his tounge over Ciel's neck as he shivered under Sebastian's warm tounge "s...shut..up you damn...demon...a..ah" Ciel sqealed out "There it is..." Sebastian took Ciel's pants off getting him into a more intimate position, spreading his legs Ciel covered his face growing more and more flustered as he felt a hand wrap around his erection "Sebastian what do you think your doing!?" Ciel panicked looking at the love lusted demon "what do you mean 'what am i doing?' I'm simply playing with my food before i go and devour it" Sebastian trailed off beginning to pump Ciel's attention hungry cock. "Someone's excited i see" Sebastian teases as he kisses his inner thighs leaving bite marks and hickeys "S..shut it" Ciel covers his mouth from moaning any louder than he already was. "What did I say about holding things in Ciel?" The way his name rolled off Sebastian's tounge excited Ciel, he loved it when Sebastian said his name like that, but he would never admit. All of a sudden there was a second Sebastian in front of Ciel 'not this shit again' Ciel thought silently, swearing to himself, while he watched as Sebastian #2 unzipped his pants and started grinding his fabric covered member onto Ciel's hardened dick. Ciel winced at the sudden touch of cool hand trailing up his shirt to play with his nipples, Ciel moaned as the grinding got faster and faster his cock ached to be pumped so he could come properly, not like Ciel would ever openly ask for it, Ciel continued to moan as Sebastian kissed and teased his sweet spots over and over "N..no Sebastian..mmh...aahh~" Ciel's eyes rolled back as he was about to climax but suddenly stopped the grinding and the fondling had come to a stop leaving Ciel still hard and slightly confused, "Do you wish for me to continue?" Sebastian said running a hand up and down Ciel's stomach inching closer and closer to his cock. Ciel groaned and glared at his butler "Don't start things you can't finish you human trash." Ciel hissed as the friction to his exposed cock begain again as Sebastian pumped him even faster than the first time. Ciel arched his back leaning into Sebastian's chest, becoming a moaning mess all over again. A flash of a second a second Sebastian appeared taking over Sebastian's job by jerking Ciel off harder and faster causing Ciel to yelp and close his eyes. "My my~ somebody's red as a cherry" Sebastian says into Ciel's ear slightly biting it as Ciel continues to moan. "S...slow down..I..I..I'm gonna...!" Ciel squealed out "how cute..are you going to come perhaps?" Sebastian spoke into the crook of Ciel's neck, right on his sweet spot. Ciel groaned in response, moving his hips into a more comfortable position for him. "Not without your master's cock you won't" Sebastian held onto the bottom of Ciel's throbbing erection placing some sort of ring there, Ciel was confused by the ring but didn't ask. Sebastian unzipped his pants and bent him over leaving Ciel in the other Sebastian's lap while his ass was up in the air 'this position again? What is this dumbass demon thinking this ti-" Ciel's thoughts were cut off by Sebastian rubbing his tip against Ciel's pucked hole practically sucking him inside. Sebastian slammed Ciel's hips down on his erected cock making Ciel scream "S..SEBASTIAN!" Ciel sat on Sebastian's lap as he leaned in closer to him to plant many kisses on his face, while the other Sebastian played with his nipples. Sebastian rocked Ciel's hips moving them to hit his prostate over and over making Ciel bite into Sebastian's neck, muffling his screams to a minimum.  The second Sebastian picked Ciel up placing him on his lap, while Sebastian smiled. Fixing himself for the next position, Sebastian #2 played and sucked on Ciel's nipples while fingering his hole that has already become tight again. Ciel moaned as Sebastian #2 finished with Ciel and disappeared. "Now..get back over here Ciel~" He said leaning back on his arm, cock sprung up and out in the open. Ciel shuttered at the sight, "C'mon now baby be a good boy and suck your daddy's cock" Sebastian cooed to Ciel.

Ciel stared at Sebastian then his cock for several seconds before slowly crawling towards him 'let's get this over with' Ciel thought grabbing Sebastian's cock. "Oh my! I am truly sorry Ciel but could you sit here?" Sebastian said pointing to his chest, Ciel scrunched up his nose in confusion 'what the hell...? Does this demon want to do to me exactly? He wants me to sit my ASS on his....chest...?' Ciel couldn't help but wonder that as he got into the position Sebastian requested. "Oh my! Your hole is already tight again! I guess that would make it more...delectable..." 'Excuse me WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY!?' Ciel arched his ass up as Sebastian stuck his tongue in directly after "what are you waiting for Ciel? Suck." Ciel bit his lip as Sebastian continued licking his puckered hole.

Ciel moaned into Sebastian's cock, sending vibrations through his body as Sebastian practically tongue fucked Ciel's ass, Ciel on the other hand jerked off the base of Sebastian's dick that he couldn't fit into his mouth. Sebastian's tongue eventually found the bundle of nerves in Ciel that made him go crazy making him tear up and jump up from Sebastian's cock moaning louder than normal "SEBASTIAN! I..I'M..GOING TO...I'M GONNA..COME!" Ciel screamed Sebastian grinned thrusting his tongue into Ciel over and over making Ciel sit up and cum onto Sebastian's zipper and the floor.

Ciel sat on the floor wrapped up in a blanket as Sebastian fixed himself and kissed Ciel on the lips "Thanks for the meal master, I thoroughly enjoyed it~💖" Sebastian says licking his lips, making Ciel turn bright red. "Go to hell" he mutters.