The Young Master And His Butler

Ciel's POV

I felt Sebastian grab my arm and bend me over and start groping me "S.. Sebastian the hell are you doing!?" I yelled "GET OFF ME" Sebastian didn't listen he just took me out of my clothes and licked my nipples "n..no stop" I whined as Sebastian continued

~Afterwords~

I woke up Sebastian was gone and so was this dinner he fixed me last night. I looked around the room and looked at the time it was only 7:00 am I got up and got myself dressed as I continued to walk to the door my hips were hurting really bad...damn you Sebastian, I walked to my office and opened the doors to see a sight I've never seen before... Sebastian jacking off in my chair when he noticed me he jumped and but IT away and stood up to clean my chair from his pre-cum "Young master! How long have you been there!?" He said trying to calm down "not long.." I said tilting my head looking the other way "I'll be leaving now" I said walking away "Bocchan..." I heard Sebastian say before I stopped and turned around to see him behind me "what?" "I'm sorry" "for what?" "The thing I was doing in your chair I couldn't help myself you sit on that chair all the time..." "Instead of me" I heard him mutter "Sebastian...I have no wish to be romanticly involved with you do I make myself clear?" I stated "yes...sorry Bocchan" Sebastian bowed as I turned to walk away. Sebastian wrapped his arms around my chest and whispered in my ear "just one more time Bocchan" I tried to fight him off but he took me by surprise and carried me to my office and closed the door "Sebastian it reaks of you in here!" I complained as he locked the doors "Bocchan Bocchan.." he moaned like he was in heat "Sebastian no!" I yelped walking backwards "we just did it last night how much do you want from me!?" I said running out of space to run away from him "Bocchan I want all of you" he said caressing my face while his other hand wondered down my pants "Sebastian..stop" I said squeezing my legs together "stop fighting it Bocchan your making it worse" he said his erection getting bigger, he unzipped his pants and let it out, he grabbed my hand and told me to stroke him while he told me to suck his fingers. I turned away but Sebastian kept turning my face towards him "n.." as I opened my mouth Sebastian stuck his fingers in my mouth, as I wrapped my tounge around his gloved fingers to push them out, but he kept pushing them in deeper until I actually sucked them. I felt my face heat up, I was blushing as Sebastian stroked me and unbuckled my pants and layed me on my back on top of my desk and spread my legs, "n..no Sebastian I don't want to.." I said moving off my desk "your body says otherwise" Sebastian said stroking my ass and kissing my cheek, his hand was teasing my entrance and his other hand he had taken out of my mouth was going up my shirt, playing with my chest, I moved around uncomfortable, then I heard a thud i looked behind Sebastian and I seen Pluto trying to get into my office and lick me, keep in mind he's a naked grown man, "um.. Sebastian.. we need to stop. I'm uncomfortable" I said scooting back, Sebastian got closer as I stepped off of my desk "why Bocchan you seemed like you were enjoying it" I then pointed to Pluto clinging to the window " that's why" I said picking up my clothes. I put them on as Sebastian was trying to get Pluto off the window as I quietly unlocked the door and left.

Sebastian Pov

The young master left...when I was pleasuring him he... really didn't want it...for the first time in my life I feel sad, I still had an erection thinking about Ciel. I burst out of his office and went looking for him when I found him he was with Pluto who jumped down when he seen him "ah..gah! Pluto stop licking me!" Ciel said patting his head as Pluto rubbed up against his chest. I felt jealous. "Sebastian what are you doing here? I'm taking a break right now" Ciel said standing up, I grabbed his arm and took him to the side of the manor and pushed him against the wall and took his pants off "SEBASTIAN!" I covered his mouth so the others wouldn't hear and come see master get fucked by me. "Sebastian" Ciel said muffed trying to get my hand off his face, we fought until Ciel got tired and let me have sex with him "if you hurt me in any way Sebastian I swear to God if there even is a God I will kill you" he said looking pissed but it was kinda attractive and turning me on more "Ciel..." I whispered to him "what?" He replied harshly "please call me Master just this once" I said starting to nibble on his ear making him flinch and blush "hell no you serve me not the other way around" Ciel said set on his decision "c'mon Ciel just once for this time, next time you'll be top-"  I was interupted "THERE WON'T BE A GODDAMN NEXT TIME!" Ciel said fed up "IF YOUR GONNA DO SOMETHING DO IT!" Ciel yelled obviously irritated so I leaned in and kissed his neck making him flinch at my contact even though he was so tense "Ciel...Ciel I need you now I want to be inside you" I moaned as I pushed myself into his tiny hole, I heard him moan as I pushed further in "Wait! No stop your getting too close to my G-spot!" Ciel panicked trying to push me away "it's good that I'm gonna hit that spot" I said leaning in and kissing him, hitting the spot making him break the kiss and moan "S.. Sebastian! N..no! Aahh~
I came inside of him as he clung to the wall shaking before I took it out and he slid down the wall collapsing. "Ciel..this isn't your bed don't go to sleep" I said scooping him up after I put it away and covered him in his clothes and thought of an excuse as I walked back into the manor with a sleeping Ciel in my arms. I was so happy with Ciel finally not fighting with me that is until he woke up "Sebastian...put me down"  he said opening his eyes "young master your naked I'm afraid I cannot do that" I said tighting my grip on him "Sebastian it's an order" he said getting irritated with me. I put him down as he stumbled and dropped to the floor clothes in hand "Ciel!" I said panicked as I went to pick him back up he slapped my hand away "I don't need your help" he said looking away from me "But... Bocchan..." I said weary "Sebastian don't worry about me return to your duties as normal I'm fine" Ciel said buttoning his shirt.