An Nsfw chapter and aftercare

Ciel just got back from his meeting with Peter and Sebastian, so he was now sitting in his office, doing paperwork, signing and rejecting services that were offered. Until he got bored, Ciel sighed scribbling out the rest of his signature as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand. Ciel stood from his desk, he finally finished his work, he had taken off his overcoat, a few of his shirt buttons have become unbuttoned, because he kept pulling on them to just pop off or unbutton, his tie has already withered down and untied. Ciel's hair was messy had he only been brushing his bangs out of his eyes with his fingers to read the pages properly. Ciel made his way to Sebastian's room. "Sebastian..." Ciel spoke suddenly startling Sebastian "Ah..master it's rare for you to travel down to my humble place..what is it you need?" Ciel smirked at Sebastian's answer and stripped off his dress shirt, closing the door behind him.

"I'm bored and I want to play..a...game.." Ciel's fingers trailed up Sebastian's chest to his Adam's apple "Oh my? What do we have here a horny little boy..? "I'm not horny Sebastian, just bored" Ciel stops aruptly and looks up to Sebastian. "I just wanna play a little if that's so bad?~" Ciel furrows his eyebrows. "What kind of game were you thinking of Ciel?" Ciel hums and sits himself down on Sebastian's bed "How long do you think I can last?" Ciel tilts his head. Sebastian smirks "In what way do you mean Ciel?" Ciel lifts an eyebrow "In what way DO I mean Sebastian I wonder..." Ciel glares over to Sebastian. "Alright Ciel I understand, no need to get so mean" Ciel slips off his shoes and slightly spreads his legs for Sebastian to come between. Sebastian unbuckles Ciel's pants sliding them down as he watches Ciel's face. "This is odd Ciel" Ciel lifts an eyebrow "Hm? How so?" Ciel responds not taking his eyes off Sebastian's hands, making their way into his underwear. "Normally you would be a red faced mess by now are you trying something new Master?" Ciel jumps at Sebastian's cold hand suddenly taking hold of his ahem cock, but is sure not to let out a moan. "What is that supposed to mean Sebastian? I'm just not in a very submissive mood tonight is that such a bad thing?" Ciel says lifting his legs to wrap around Sebastian's waist. Sebastian lifts an eyebrow "Take your pants off, I wanna ride you." Ciel says palming Sebastian through his pants "Oh really?" Sebastian questions as he does what he's told. "Are you questioning me, Sebastian?" Ciel asks slightly tilting his head in annoyance "No of course not, This is just new for someone of your submissiveness is all" Ciel had snapped at that statement, but he remained poker faced and unbothered "Oh? Well I'm going to have to show you what this submissive bitch can do" Ciel said as he gets down to Sebastian's cock and starts thumbing the tip fast and hard.

Sebastian was letting out the occasional groans and grunts, until Ciel had went down and sucked him, and lord was he good at it. Sebastian was getting harder as time went on but still hasn't came. He was gonna hold it in until Ciel decided to ride him, but instead Ciel had just kept sucking, occasionally stopping to thumb him again and lick around his balls. "Ciel while I enjoy the attention here...we could carry on with this, shall we?" Sebastian said holding in another grunt "oh are you getting impatient? Do you want to cum?" Ciel said in a mocking tone. "Not necessarily but I would prefer how your going to 'top me' tonight?" Ciel gritted his teeth and smiled, agitated Ciel sat up and started fingering himself, Right there in front of Sebastian, stretching himself out. "Y..you...c..Ciel!?" Sebastian faintly blushed at the new sight. "S..shut up you shitty demon.." Ciel chuckled as he finished, he was wet when he was finished, so he crawled up to Sebastian and put it all in at once. Slamming down on Sebastian's waistline, Ciel threw his head back and wailed in pleasure and came just from that. Sebastian was taken aback by Ciel's actions and forgot to hold it in, he was leaking pre-cum from his tip into Ciel's soft spot Ciel whimpered from Sebastian's hard cock on his sensitive spot. Ciel started riding back and forth on Sebastian, only moving his hips and sliding his hands up and down Sebastian's built figure, Ciel moaned as Sebastian kissed his chest and played with his nipples, "No..Sebastian stop...I.." Ciel was cut off as Sebastian flipped Ciel onto his back taking control repeatedly slamming into Ciel, while he moaned loudly. Ciel's face grew hot and red as he wrapped his legs around Sebastian's waist again while he gripped onto the bedsheets.

That continued on for at least an hour until Sebastian stopped when Ciel couldn't cum anymore, his thrusts where just getting sloppy at that point and he was also pretty sure Ciel was on the brink of passing out. "S..Sebastian.." Ciel muttered as he slowly sat up, his eyes were still glazed over from the tears. "What is it Ciel?" Sebastian said as he reached over to put his arm over Ciel's lap, telling him to lie down. "I get to top you next time because you interrupted me..." Ciel pouted laying down in his crossed arms. "I'm sorry baby.." Sebastian says in his tired husky voice "I'll be patient next time." He says as he kisses Ciel's forehead. Ciel closes his eyes as he snuggles closer to Sebastian. He knew his back and ass were gonna hurt like a motherfucker in the morning.

977 words!!!

You guys: where tf did this mf go???

Me: 👁👄👁