The meeting

"So the first thing I wanna get out of the way is how your father introduced himself...?" Ciel said sitting down by Sebastian on the park bench. "How he introduced himself?" Sebastian lifted an eyebrow. "Yes you said his last name is Marbles but he introduced it as Lawless..Was he lying or never changed his last name?" Ciel asked sitting back crossing his legs, messing with the strap of his bag, "Oh that's how he introduces himself to people he likes or his business name alias I guess? I was never told so this is just my guess"
"Hmm..I understand." Ciel said. "I may...have some information about our recent meeting..but..the thing is I don't know if I can actually trust you..You understand right..?" Ciel said looking over at Sebastian. "O..oh I understand..what can I do to prove myself sir?" Sebastian said sitting up turning to Ciel faintly blushing. "Hmm.. do you honestly like me..?" Ciel said leaning into Sebastian's personal space "E..excuse me? I'm afraid I don't know what you mean" Sebastian says panicking "To be honest..you are quite attractive..but I'm afraid that isn't what I ment silly..I already have a boyfriend." Ciel smiles "O..oh I.." Ciel cuts him off "What I ment was what is your reason for trying to save me?"

"That is my reason and...I can't stand for this anymore..." Ciel smiles. Afterward Ciel shared the recording of his and Peter's meeting with Sebastian.

Ciel slammed the door open to the manor startling May-rin and Finny. "Where's Sebastian?" Ciel asked calmly but looking mad. "In the kitchen..." They said in unison. While Ciel made his way there they watched him leave, silently confused. "Sebastian!" Ciel said scaring Sebastian from his focus of icing a cake for Ciel. "M..master thank goodness your safe..I have also-" Ciel cut him off kissing him wrapping his arms around his neck  then tangling his fingers through his hair deeping the kiss. When Ciel did break away he whispered into Sebastian's ear "I wanna do it..." Sebastian raised his eyebrows in curiosity "Well this is new..Master have you had something strange to eat while I wasn't looking?" Sebastian said rubbing Ciel's back, "Whatever..." Ciel said going in for another kiss, when Sebastian stopped him. "I think you should save that for the bedroom, your about to be destroyed" Sebastian whispered the last part.

Y'all already know what's bout to happen  😼

Sebastian slammed Ciel on his bed frantically kissing his neck taking off his shorts fondling his nipples as Ciel yelps at every touch getting redder by the second. "Shit, Ciel if you were holding back this much just to spite me you didn't do it for long" Sebastian said dragging his tongue over Ciel's nipples making him jump and wiggle around. "Don't fight it.." Sebastian said sucking on Ciel's neck, digging in his underwear to finger him. When Sebastian shoved his 3 fingers in at once Ciel held back a scream wrapping his legs around Sebastian's waist covering his mouth, just to have Sebastian lower his hand, "Don't hold it in Ciel..." he purred in his ear. "S..Sebastian...I...I.." Ciel let out a moan as Sebastian found his sweet spot but played around it just to irritate Ciel. "Sebastian...please..." Ciel said clinging on to his jacket. Sebastian was surprised he never seen this side of Ciel before...It surprised him and he liked it. So he decided to tease him more. Sebastian licked above the spot Ciel liked on his neck and ran his free hand up his stomach making Ciel's leg twitch. "Sebastian please...touch me...there..." Ciel pleaded silightly above a whisper, making Sebastian smirk into his skin. "As you wish, Master" Sebastian abruptly pulled out his fingers, making Ciel confused but he was too dazed to say anything until Sebastian suddenly thrusted into him all 9 inches all at once making Ciel sit up and let out a pleasureful scream, after Ciel realized what noise he made and how loud it was he slowly laid back down and covered his mouth turning red from embarrassment, Sebastian on the other hand was astonished and wanted to hear it again. So he started moving at an unbelievablely fast pace making Ciel shake and let out louder moans that fueled Sebastian's pleasure.

This continued for another 20 minutes until Sebastian got tired and his thrusting got sloppy, Ciel was on the brink of passing out.

The next morning,
You better believe Ciel was pissed but he didn't show it. He was just embarrassed every time he seen Sebastian so he went out of the manor only to see Peter and Sebastian)#2 (lol) sitting on the bench where him an Ciel met the other day.
"Well well well, what do we have here" Ciel said walking up to them putting his hands behind his back. When Peter and Sebastian)#2( looked up, you can bet they both blushed at the same time at how good Ciel looked in an oversized hoodie and black garderbelt stalkings. "So did I come in at a bad time? Family meeting or something?" Ciel said smirking looking smug. "Fa- Huh? How did you know this is my son?" Peter said standing up. "How could I not? He looks a lot like you," Ciel said stepping back as Peter got closer.

I don't know if I already published this bro...I've been working on the next chapter I think I forgot about this one Talk about dumbass syndrome!!!