Ciel's a Sadist!? #16

Ciel POV

I walked down the hall before feeling Sebastian grab at my arm. "What?" I turned to face him. "M..Master I believe those clothes are not suitable for this situation" Sebastian tells me as his face slowly gets redder by the second. "Look Sebastian I wear and do what I want if you or this low-life wanna be business man think otherwise there's the door" I said turning to walk toward the staircase where the man from Marble Hill's Estates was standing in the hallway of the staircase. "Excuse me do you know where I can find Sir Phantomhive?" He asks "Who might you be and why are you of importance to me?" I said crossing my arms. "S..sir do you know where Mr. Phantomhive is?" He repeats "What's a child like you doing here anyways?" That little shit...."You said you were looking for Ciel Phantomhive right? Your not one for first impressions I can tell you that" I said putting my hands on my hips "Whatever just tell me where Mr. Phantomhive is" Sebastian comes up beside me to put this low-life man in his place "I'm afraid your talking to him" The man stood and stared at me I glared at him analizing him and his true intentions, the man broke silence with a laugh "You've gotta be kidding me this big manor and a company as big as Mr. Phantomhive (Ciel's father) is given to some snot-nosed kid!?" The man broke out into uncontrolable laughter, I rolled my eyes "I am 23 years old 'SIR'" I said putting imposes on calling this bastard 'sir'. The man giggled "It's Peter, Peter Lawless" I lifted an eyebrow and let my hands drop from my hips "I've heard of you...man your more of a pig than I imagined" I said motioning for him to follow me to my office. Once I noticed that he was further behind me and Sebastian I ordered Sebastian to be on guard if anything went wrong which is rare for me.

I sat across from Peter as he made his offer. "...So..what do you think? You give me 20mil in exchange I'll sell you 5% of my business" I sat back in my chair and crossed my legs. I pretended to ponder the idea while playing with my tights, when in reality I already knew my answer. "Hm~ No." I giggled as I watched Peter lose his cool for a second "W..why not!? It's perfectly fair!?" I stood up and giggled again giving him a sadistc glare and the sweetest smile I could muster up. "What can I say I've seen you and action, also...I've done my homework on a lot of business men like you" I said lowering myself on the arm of his chair. "You came here thinking you could screw me over huh? Scam me outta 20mil? Don't you think that's a high price for such a little percentage of your pathetic so called business? Hm?" I said getting closer still smiling. "W...well..m..my business y..you see.. -" I sat up from invating his personal space and walked across the room "You were going to say your business is really successful and anymore than 5% would be too much because so many people are renting parts right? Or are you out of ideas to scam me?"

"Well it's been a while since someone has done their homework on me, let alone see right through me" He says standing up to pin me against the wall "Oh? What is this? Are you seriously going to go this far for some chump change?" I said tilting my head downwards not breaking eye contact. "Your damn right I am plus I get a cute side bitch added on" I let out another chuckle "Finally showing your true colours huh?" I said wiping tears from my eyes. "True colours or just the fact that I'm done holding back" I lifted an eyebrow as Peter wrapped a hand around my waist. "gross" I thought "Oh is that so? But do you really wish to be involved with me is the question" I said lifting my leg to stoke his old man crotch that has already gotten hard. "Oh my~" I teased while snaking my hand to a pressure point knocking him out cold. I watched as he fell to the floor unconscious "Disusting, fat piece of shit human being" I said walking out of the room leaving him there for the others to carry out.

"Sebastian" I said glancing over at him "Yes Master?" "Prepare me a bath" I said shuttering at the thought of what just happened. "As you wish" He said walking off to get my bath ready. I lowered my self into the hot bath while Sebastian was getting the essentals ready. "Sebastian I thought I told you to take the rest of the day off, you don't need to do this" I said watching Sebastian scramble in and out of the bathroom with fancy soaps, towels and robes etc. "Nonsense Master I want you to be even more relaxed then normal." I cocked an eyebrow 'was he outside the door the entire time?' I thought while Sebastian continued to grab my favorited items from around the house then coming back. "Master...I heard what you said to that man...and what he said to you..." 'I knew it' "Oh...?" I said pretending to be curious lowing my head underwater "Your quite sadistc don't you think?" I snorted underwater only sneezing when I sat up immediately after. "I take it your surpised by my response?" Sebastain said holding back a laugh of his own. "Of course I'm suprised I've never been told I was the sadist type! Even though you probably get that all the time consitering your a demon" Sebastian chuckled darkly. "Funny Ciel really funny" I threw a bar of soap at his head "Cute ciel real cute" I snorted again. Sebastian leaned over toward me wrapping his arm around my bare shoulders to kiss me on my forehead. "I wish that creep didn't try that shit he pulled." I rolled my eyes and pulled Sebatian into the bath with me with a splash. "It's whatever at least he didn't touch me sexually if he did I would've killed him before you even got a chance to touch him" I said tensing up as Sebastian sat up in the tub. "Master...this is very important to me...but..if you wanted me to bathe with you, you could have said so." I relaxed sulking into the water squeezing my legs closed as they rose above water facing Sebastian. "Like I said it's fine all I care about are results" I said grinning darkly. "Oh? and what were the results?" Sebastian asked, my smile widened "A wire...I was wearing a wire under my shirt" I said thinking about how his business would collapse on itself cause their boss is a perveted, pathetic old man that wants nothing but sex, money, and power "Ciel your sadistc side is showing" Sebastian said snapping me out of my thoughts. "W...what.." I said slightly confused and taken aback.

"O..oh wait I"m not sadistic!"

Sebastian chuckled

"Your not? Then care to explain why your thinking about how that man's business is gonna fall in on itself?"

"I..I..I WASN'T THINKING THAT!!!"

"Sure you weren't cutie"

1245 words!
And that brings this chapter to an end I hope you guys enjoyed I'll try to update when I don't have writters block
I showed a bit of my sadistic side this time.