Chapter 15

Ciel sat on his bedroom floor bundled up in a blanket not wanting to move for he was too out of touch with reality to even want to. He sighed as he thought of the many times he's betrayed his own trust by saying his body wasn't a play-thing for Sebastian to do as he pleases with, Ciel groaned and stood up still wrapped in his blanket as he walked to the bathroom to run himself a bath 'I deserve this" Ciel thought to himself as he checked the tempature of the bath water.

Ciel walked out of the bathroom to get regular clothes he barely wore but only in or around the manor but not even Sebastian knows about these street clothes Ciel has (a/n These are like common day clothes) Ciel sits in front of his closet as he remembers how he got these clothes in the first place.
"CIIIIEEELLLLLLLL!" Lizzy screams bursting into the manor. "Lizzy! What brings you here so unexpected?" Ciel says surprised she didn't choke hole him like usual, but instead had bags for him. "I bought you gifts! Well clothes that are now in fashion since you always dress like your going to a formal wear only party!" She says excited. Ciel scrunched up his face in confusion then tells her to go on, "so I got you these clothes! It's what everyone is wearing now! I mean it is (insert whatever century you want)!" Ciel sat back in his chair surprised that Lizzy even went to such lengths, Lizzy knew about his and Sebastian's current perdicament so they decided to be 'fake married' once they are of age to be married, so Ciel can be with Sebastian. She also knew how Ciel truly felt about Sebastian as well. Ciel sighed and took the bags and hid them before Sebastian saw them. Ciel has been acting weird around certain areas around the house when Sebastian got too close to one of his hiding places for the clothes.
Ciel was rummaging through the bags, he never bothered to look through them so this would be his first time looking at them. He pulled out a black crop top that was oversized and some tights. Ciel sighed and put the bag back into his hiding spot in the closet, then taking the clothes he picked into the bathroom with him.
Ciel sighed heavily, lowering himself into the tub full of hot water and a light mix of bubbles. "Master? Master are you in there?" The deep voice that Ciel heard from the other side of the door startled him, he jumped and grabbed a towel before dashing out of the bathroom making sure to close the door behind him. "Yes I'm here there's no need to be so dramatic Sebastian." Ciel said catching his breath slowing his pace walking to the door. He opened the door peeking out at Sebastian, holding his towel up to his chest. "Now what did you need, I have a bath calling my name." Sebastian stared at Ciel for a few seconds before Ciel opened the door to let Sebastian in. Ciel sat on his bed and crossed his legs waiting for Sebastian to speak "Well master there are people here to see you from the Marble hill estate. He wishes to discuss prices for a new manor to be built." Sebastian explained kneeling before Ciel. "Humpf...this gets tiring after so many years..." Ciel sighed, slumping resting his hand on the side of his face before blowing off again.

Sebastian left Ciel to get dressed and waited in the hall for him. Ciel came out of the room wearing the clothes that he had gotten eariler and walked down the hall leaving Sebastian in complete utter shock, Sebastian felt heat rise to his face as Ciel "strutted" down the hall.