Ciel meets World

See what I did with the title...hehe okay I'll start now.

"You want to meet me, for what reason exactly?" Ciel says sitting in his chair playing with his tights lifting an eyebrow. "W..well my father returned home with a semi-hard..a..and he said he wanted to make Ciel Phantomhive his bitch...or..something like that...and he stumbled to his room after that..I..just..heard some unpleasant sounds so..I wanted to discuss this with you without his knowledge..I'm worried about your safety my father Peter Mables has had 12 wives already, all of them ending in them wanting divorce or killing themselves, the man tortured them and pushed their limits!" Peter's son went on, "So...why are you concerned about me?" Ciel asked crossing his legs. "I don't want this to happen to anyone else anymore...I'm sick of it and my father is a sick man..." Ciel cocked his head to the side smirking a bit "I apologize but did I ever ask your name? I don't want to keep thinking of you as that Peter guy's kid...on top of that how old are you..?" Ciel asked gripping arm of the chair. "Oh..m..my name is Sebastian and I am 26 years old" 'Son of a bitch...this guy HAD to be named Sebastian of all names...'  Ciel thought silently to himself before speaking again "I see...you are older than me and you have the same name as my butler, I pitty you" Sebastian chuckles at Ciel's remark. "If your speaking that lowly of your own butler you must not like him that much, huh?" Ciel giggled putting a finger up to his lips chewing on his nail, "It's not like I don't like him exactly, Just a pain in the ass." They both laugh at that remark. "Now let us get back on track..You said you wish to meet today? Any specific place or time you have in mind?" Sebastian spoke low "Yes, pardon my sudden change of tone but my father just got home and I wish for him not to hear this conversation for your sake and mine. But the place I was thinking I will text to you. Then delete in 10 minutes even though I am grown my father still goes through my phone when he gets off work because he doesn't trust me." That must be tough... Ciel though as he hummed in response to Sebastian's request. "I understand I will make sure to write the time and place down." Ciel said sitting up "Thank you" And with that their call ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tea cup:
So the time or place?

Sus boi:
Today at 4pm at the local park in the middle of town.

Tea cup:                                                             I understand

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was currently 10am so Ciel had many hours to kill so he spent them as usual eating sweets, doing paperwork, and sneaking in the occasional nap every chance he got. 3:30 rolled around, Ciel sat up wiping the drool from his mouth opening his phone to check the time, then rushing out of the room to get ready to meet Sebastian #2 that wasn't a pain in the ass or...as bad as Ciel's Sebastian. Anyway. Ciel washed up shedding the clothing that he was currently wearing then searching for a new outfit to wear that won't make him stand out in the crowd. Ciel decided on a black tang-top and some shorts and flip flops. The tang top hung low but high enough to cover Ciel's nipples, his shorts cut off just above his upper thigh, which made ciel giggle to himself whenever the remaining strings tickled his thighs. Ciel had fixed his hair to cover his purple eye but if anyone saw it he could always pass it off as a cosplay contact lense. Ciel slipped on a single black leather like right glove that went up to his elbow and his signature blue ring on his left middle finger.

Ciel stepped downstairs and as soon as his foot hit the bottom floor all eyes were on him "What are you staring at?" He asked without looking away from the door. "Where are you going looking like that?" Sebastian said crossing his arms suddenly appearing in front of Ciel. "Someone looks unhappy.." Ciel muttered crossed his arms shifting his weight on his left hip. "You bet I'm unhappy master. What's with you!?" Sebastian said leaning into Ciel's face, Ciel just looked away. "I told you I'm meeting someone today. I'm only dressed this way for me not to attract attention to myself or the person I'm meeting as well. Now please move out of my way I've explained myself, 'daddy'" Ciel explained rolling his eyes, Sebastian was taken aback from Ciel calling him daddy so Ciel took this chance to run out the door.

Ciel checked his phone on the ride to the park where Sebastian #2 was waiting for him, 4:10pm  "damnit.." Ciel thought silently. "Can we speed up a bit I'm already 10 minutes late for this meeting.." Ciel asked the driver "Of course sir." The car/ carriage, picked up speed. "We've arrived" The driver informed Ciel "Thank you" Ciel said practically jumping out and speed walking his way to find Sebastian. "There you are! I was afraid I was too late" Ciel said walking up to Sebastian, tucking a stray piece of hair behind his ear. (Side note i forgot to mention Sebastian sent a picture of himself so he knows what he looks like even though Ciel already knew..)
Sebastian looked up from his phone and blushed at Ciel's attire "S..sir..I didn't know you would dress so casually if that were the case I would have as well..." Sebastian stated twittling his thumbs. "Don't worry about it too much. Now..shall we begin?"

YO! 981 words bitch!!! I hope your happy with this long ass chapter its been a while since I updated and I felt like the last chapter was half-assed so I took this chance to redeem myself. So some things may not make sense or some are just poorly described or thought out because I'm half sleep RN its 3am for me so I wrote this basically asleep so...I hope you enjoyed. There will be more soon.