But...Bocchan...

Ciel's POV

I'm still obviously pissed at Sebastian for what happened last night I... didn't enjoy it..well I don't think I did. I sat at my desk in my office, filling out papers like usual, but I layed my head down and closed my eyes for a second then Sebastian was standing in front of my desk with note in hand and a heart sticker on it "young Lord...I have a message for you the sender is anonymous" he stated giving me the letter "anonymous huh?" I said opening the letter.

' Bocchan please
accept my love to you
- Sebastian '

As I finished the corny letter Sebastian locked the door and started kissing my neck and unbuttoning my jacket "a..ah! Se.. Sebastian! S.. stop! It's the middle of the day! Enough!" I screamed and squirmed trying to get out of his grip "that's enough" I yelled getting up "Sebastian you are no longer allowed to touch me! That's an order!" I shouted at him "...b..but Bocchan you can't mean that.." Sebastian said hurt "Sebastian...if I need pleasuring then I'll ask...just return to your normal duties as usual" I said crossing my arms looking out the window. "Just leave for now" I said trying not to look at him. Shit...now I was kind of hoping he would grope me...he's turning me into some sort of pervert damnit "oh and Ciel...I know what your thinking" Sebastian said smiling over his shoulder "S.. Sebastian! It's not what you think! Just get out-" I was interupted by him moving me to my desk and bending me over and taking my pants off "s.. Sebastian...what are you..." I was again interupted by him kissing me "mh..Se... bastion.." I moaned his name. He unzipped his pants and pushed himself into me "Ah..ah!" I moaned loudly "this is the only time I'll disobey your orders Ciel" Sebastian said moving his member closer. "Sebastian...deeper!" I whisper shouted "as you wish my Lord he entered deeper and deeper into me, as I moaned Sebastian was growing inside of me he was getting harder and when he started moving, I couldn't hold myself up anymore so..I flopped down on my desk, drooling, blushing violently. "S.. Sebastian! I'm..gonna ...! Wait...slow down!...I'm gonna cum!" I said between pants "I am too my Lord" Sebastian said before giving me one last thrust slamming me against my desk before taking it out and fixing himself up. "I shall go accompany the other servants I will now follow your orders as you asked" Sebastian said before he left the room leaving me half naked and tired. "D.. damnit.." I said under my breath as Sebastian left closing the door behind him.

Finny's POV

Mr Sebastian told me to go check on Ciel since he's been very upset with him for a while, so I made my way up to his office and knocked on his door and waited for his reply "you may enter" I heard Ciel say from the other side of the door "okay I'm coming in now" I said moving the door open and stepping inside "how are you feeling young Lord s.. Sebastian sent me, since you two are still fighting, and uh..I actually want to apologise on his behalf" I said bowing my head. I heard a belt clank and Ciel moving towards me. Is he going to hit me!? I glanced up and saw him......smiling..? But...he looked like he was in pain "Sir are you alright!? You look like your in pain!" I said springing up looking Ciel in his pale face "you look pale sir! I am concerned for your well being!"

"Finny I'm fine I promise" Ciel chuckled softly as he rubbed my head "I'm just a little tired is all nothing a quick nap can't fix." Ciel made me leave the room and continue my chores as usual, as he layed down in his room for a while and asked me to come back to wake him up in thirty minutes. I went to the kitchen to tell Mr. Sebastian that Ciel was getting sick "U...um Me Sebastian Ciel may be getting sick. When I checked on him like you asked he was pale and kind of stumbling, I really think Ciel is overworking himself" I said trying not to studder. "I see, I will go serve him his dinner in bed then if he's sick and check his vitals" Sebastian said standing from his chair. "B..but! Aren't you two fighting!? Ciel will just get upset if he sees you!" I warned him "I'll be okay young master's always been upset with me in some sort of way he'll get over it" he said focused on fixing Ciel a plate of food.

Sebastian's POV

I walked to Ciel's bedroom plate on a trey and knocked on the door and waited for his reply "You may *cough cough* enter..." I heard a awful cough from him then something fell "Ciel! Are you okay!?" I rushed in, placed the food on his dresser and helped him up " *cough cough* I'm fine...I'm just coughing up flim" Ciel  said as he pushed me away  "Young Lord please don't push me away I want to help you" I said obviously worried about him. Ciel stood up and walked towards his bed and plopped down "I'm fine Sebastian just get out" this time Ciel gritted his teeth "Yes Bocchan there's food on the dresser" I said bowing my head then turning to leave 'wait please don't go...'  I heard Ciel's thoughts so I decided to act on them.