Characters

Emily Junk Mitchell
Lives with her father, step mother and step siblings Beca and Jesse. She is about to start her junior year at Barden High. She is also known as Legacy. She is one of the best players on the girl's and mixed volleyball teams. She is loved in her school and neighborhood. She loves music and is an straight A student. Her best friends are Jessica Smith and Ashley Jones.

Beca Swanson Mitchell
Lives with her mother, step father, twin brother Jesse and step sister Emily. She is about to start her senior year at Barden High.  She is also known as Shawshank. She is the best runner on the track team. Everyone at school sees her as a badass and she loves it. She also loves music. She is a mix of A's and B's student. Her best friend is Patricia Hobart.

Jesse Swanson Mitchell
Lives with his mother, step father, twin sister Beca and step sister Emily. He is about to start his senior year at Barden High. He is the new captain of the basketball team. He is a movie and music lover. Like his sister he has a mix of A's and B's. His best friend is Benjamin Applebaum.

Jessica and Ashely
No one but Emily and her group of friends can really tell the difference between the two. They are both cheerleaders.

Patricia Hobart
Goes by Fat Amy and is very lazy when it comes to school but very energetic at parties.

Benjamin Applebaum
Goes by Benji and is a magic and music lover. He is on the debate team. His cousins are moving to his school.

Alexia Eiffel
Senior volleyball player and captain of the girls team. Known to the whole school as Lexi or Alex but only called Eiffel by Emily. She has a secret that she fears may ruin her friendship with Emily.

Stacie Conrad, Aubrey Posen and Chloe Beale
Benji's cousins from different parents and soon to be seniors at Barden High.

Cynthia Rose Adams, Lilly Onakuramara, Florencia "Flo" Fuentes, Bumper Allen, Donald Marsh and Tom Moore.
Part of Beca, Jesse and Emily's group of friends. Like the rest love music.

Bryce Mitchell
Principal of Barden High and father to Emily, Beca and Jesse.

Sofia Mitchell
Fashion stylist and mother of Emily, Beca and Jesse.