Mountain View

Beca woke up with a splitting headache and confused as to why she was asleep on the floor next to a banana that was covered in lipstick. She walked downstairs thinking that maybe her family would answer her many questions. She saw her dad making coffee,her mom making cereal for everyone and Jesse, Emily and Alexia sitting for breakfast.

"What happened yesterday and why is Lexi here?" Beca asked a bit confused.

"Yeah, you said you'd tell us when Beca got here and now she is." Jesse added.

"Well, yesterday you four ate weed brownies and you were too much for me to handle alone so I called Eiffel. She gave you her weed remedy and then I asked her to stay over so she could help me keep an eye on you." Emily explained.

"Well then, thank you very much Alexia." Bryce said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"No,don't thank her just yet cause we sort of took a video and like a hundred photos." Emily smiled at her older friend. "It was our pay back for making us watch you as if you were three year olds."

"My question is who put weed in my brownies." Sofia glared at Beca and Jesse.

"In my defense I didn't put weed in your  brownies, I put weed in my  brownies and you served them by accident. So this is all your fault." Jesse tried to defend himself but got another glare from his mother.

"I just want to know why you were making weed brownies in the first place." Bryce asked with a frown.

"I was planning on having a few with some of my basketball buddies but I guess I can kiss that goodbye."

"Yeah, you can kiss your phone, car and privilege  to go out goodbye too." Bryce said with a stern face then taking Jesse's phone from him.

"Okay, so me and Eiffel are gonna drive to school together. You two weed twins wanna come with?" Emily asked with a smirk. She got a glare from Jesse but he nodded and they left for school.

When they got there like always they saw their friends at the front steps of the building. "Hey dorks!" Amy yelled.

"Hey weirdos" Beca said with a smile.

"Hey, congrats on your win yesterday you two." Aubrey said to Emily and Alexia.

"Thanks, I have to go but I'll see you guys around." She smiled then gave Emily a kiss on the cheek which stunned everyone but for some reason Stacie didn't look surprised at all.

"Well shit Legacy, how many girls on your volleyball team are in love with you?" Bumper asked with a smirk.

"Just one." Stacie answered then walked up to Emily and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Okay, love birds other people are here. Honestly how are you so cool with so much PDA?" Beca asked a bit disgusted.

"Just because you hate PDA doesn't mean the whole world does." Benji said.

"Why do you hate PDA if you've never been in a real relationship?" Chloe asked

"I....don't know really." Beca responded.

"Well then..." Chloe said as she gave Beca a soft kiss which left the short brunette speechless and wide eyed.

"Well then Aubrey that just leaves us." Jesse said as he leaned in for a kiss but Aubrey gently pushed his head way.

"Nope." She said then walked away with everyone laughing at Jesse.

The day went by as usual but most of the students saw that something was up with their principal but decided to ignore it. Emily was walking to the gym for volleyball practice. When she got there she saw Alexia talking to Stacie.

"Hey Eiffel, hey Stacie." She smiled at the two older girls.

"Hey Em." Stacie smirked then gave Emily a kiss. When they pulled way Alexia was gone but Emily shrugged it off. She talked with Stacie for bit then practice started but something was off with Alexia and when practice was over the coach called Emily and Alexia over.

"Emily you did great out there but Alexia you were a bit distracted. I need you to get it together before your mixed volleyball team match on Saturday." The coach then left the two girls together.

"What's up with you Eiffel?" Emily asked a bit concerned.

"Nothing. I just have something on my mind. I'm okay though." She tried to assure Emily that she was okay.

"Are you sure that you're okay cause the team needs you captain plus I need you." Emily said with a big smile.

"I'm fine Legacy and even if I wasn't the team has you." Alexia smiled at the younger girl. "I promise you that I'm okay."

Emily smiled then gave Alexia a hug. After their heart to heart they walked to the rest of the girls to chat and change. Like always Emily had to stay behind for a few minutes and Stacie waited for her. She finally finished with whatever she was doing and she and Stacie were off.

"Okay so today I'm driving you home." Emily said as she led Stacie to her car and opening the door for her. They drove off to a mountain with a view of the whole the town.

"So did you bring me here to murder me or something?" Stacie asked jokingly.

"Maybe" Emily smirked. "I actually brought you here to tell you that I can't make it to our date tomorrow." Stacie frowned.

"Why not?"

"I have practice with the mixed volleyball team but I promise I'll go on a date with you on Saturday after the game." Emily looked at Stacie who seemed disappointed.

"Fine we can go on a date after the game on one condition." She smirked as she leaned closer to Emily.

"And what is that is?"

"Promise me that you're gonna kick ass in that game so I can give you a reward."

"I promise." Emily said she leaned in to kiss the senior.