Let's party

"Amy don't you dare get on top off that table!" Beca yelled as Amy tried to get on top of the coffee table and Jesse tried to get her to sit back down.

"Come on Shawshank, you can't tell me that you're not happy that 'Flashlight' is on TV." Amy said trying to get Jesse to let go of her.

"It's only being played as best internet song dude, calm down." Beca smiled looking at the TV and seeing her sister sing on the number one spot for best internet song.

"Where the hell is Emily?!" Amy asked as she finally gave up and sat back down.

"She's at Stacie's house. They wanted to get away from our crazy." Jesse answered the girl.

"Well someone call her so she can see this." Amy said pointing at the TV as she showed up on the screen.

"Okay I'll text her. Calm the fuck down." Beca said getting out her phone to text Emily.

Shawshank: Hey what you doing???

Legacy: Nothing much. Why?

Shawshank: You know that new show that plays best videos from the internet?

Legacy: Yup

Shawshank: Switch it on real quick.

Legacy: One sec

Legacy: OMG!!! Becs that's Flashlight!!! That's our song!!!

Shawshank: I know dude that's why I told you.

Legacy: Does anyone else know?

Shawshank: Just me, Jesse and Amy but Amy is calling everyone we know.

Legacy: Stacie is freaking out right now.

Shawshank: Who wouldn't. Okay I'll leave you to it sis.

Legacy: Okay.

Beca smiled and put her phone in her pocket and sat down next to Amy who was texting Bumper about the music video.

As soon as Emily put her phone back on the coffee table she was tackled into a hug by Stacie. "Babe I'm so happy for you!!" Emily laughed and Stacie kissed her cheek.

"Well, you should be happy. You were one of the people who inspired the song." Emily smiled and Stacie got up off the couch and went to her room then came back with a cute bear holding a heart with the words 'from here to the moon and back'.

"What's this?" Emily asked taking the bear.

"This was supposed to be a present for being brave enough to take your song to the internet. Now it's also for making the best song and music video on the internet." Stacie smiled and Emily gave her a peck on the lips.

"Thanks babe." Emily smiled and Stacie sat back down next to Emily. They looked for a movie and finally agreed on Escape room. They got popcorn and Emily laid her head on Stacie's lap then started the movie.

Half way through the movie Stacie got a text from Fat Amy and Emily looked up at her. "Who was that?"

"Just my mom." Stacie lied and Emily raised her eyebrow. "Hey, after the movie can you come with me to the mall? Mom wants me to get her something." Stacie asked and Emily nodded then they went back to their movie.

At the Mitchell house Jesse just got off the phone with a famous radio DJ from their area. "So the DJ wants to meet with Emily but I told him we still need her consent but we'll be in touch." Jesse told everyone who was in the house as they kept moving up and down.

"Cool, now come help me ice this cake." Jessica said from kitchen.

"I still don't get when you had time to bake a cake?" Jesse said as he walked into the kitchen to help.

"She didn't bake the cake. I bought it from a bakery and Jessica is trying to write something on it." Sofia said walking into the kitchen with soda.

"Why did you have to make such a big deal about icing the cake?" Jesse asked Jessica.

"She's my best friend. Get over it." Jessica smiled.

Beca and Amy walked into the kitchen with a bottle of whiskey and looked at Sofia. "Can we please open this up?" Beca asked.

"Very funny." Sofia chuckled obviously thinking it was a joke.

"We're not joking." Beca said and Sofia frowned and glared at them.

"We'll take that as a no then." Beca said as she and Amy left to put the whiskey back where they found it making Ashely and Lilly laugh.

"What's so funny?" Bryce asked as he walked into the house with Chloe and Aubrey each holding two large pizzas.

"Beca and Amy wanted to get some whiskey in their systems tonight." Cynthia said while chuckling.

"And how did that work out for you?" Chloe asked walking up to Beca to give her a side hug.

"Mom gave us a death glare. She looked like she actually wanted to kill us." Baca smiled.

"Okay, our parents will be here in forty minutes." Tom said looking up from his phone.

"And Stacie will be coming around with Legacy in about an hour. So that gives us some time to relax a bit." Donald said as he plopped down on the couch.

"An hour? What are they gonna be doing the whole time?" Bryce asked.

"When I called they were watching a movie then Stacie is taking Legacy to to the mall." Amy said to no one in particular.

"Cool, now let's finish up before they get here."

A few minutes later Emily and Stacie were leaving Stacie's house to go to the mall. "So what does your mom want from the mall again?" Emily asked as they got into Stacie's car.

"Just some ice cream."

"Then why do we have to go to the mall? There's a supermarket not far from here."

"No. The ice cream she wants isn't in any supermarket around here." Stacie smiled and Emily raised her eyebrow.

They went to the mall to get the ice cream and they drove to Emily's house. They opened the door and everyone yelled congratulations.

"What's going on?" Emily smiled.

"Well my beautiful baby sister made a song that was number one and she just got offered an interview on one of the most famous radio DJs in the country." Jesse smiled and hugged his now speechless sister.

"So Amy thought it would be fun if we threw a little party." Alexia smiled at Emily.

"A little cast party for 'Flashlight' actually." Amy smiled.

"You guys are the best. Is this why you dragged me all the way to the mall to buy vanilla ice cream?" Emily smiled at Stacie.

"Maybe. Now let's party." Everyone cheered and Bryce opened a pizza box.

They ate and talked the night away. Emily accepted the interview with the DJ which was in two days.