Past year

Emily was in her room looking at herself in the mirror. She was thinking back to everything that happened that year.

She became captain of both volleyball teams at Barden High. She led both teams to victory and won the best player of the year award. She gained a bit of popularity in the country because of her song writing. She was the best in her class and was voted valedictorian. A lot happened that year.

"Ready to go babe? " Stacie asked looking at the younger girl from the door. Emily nodded and walked over to Stacie and gave her a kiss on the cheek. They got into Stacie's car and drove to Barden High.

During the ride there, Emily reminisced about all that happened between her and Stacie the past year. They were fine the first month after Stacie left for college but after that they started drifting apart. They called each other less and less every day until they thought it would be better if they broke up. They broke up for about month and they were both a complete mess.

It annoyed Jessica and Ashley how bummed out Emily was so they got her to meet up with Stacie and they talked out their problems. They had their fair share of fights but they always worked through it. This is what led to Emily writing 'Rock Bottom '. A song that she somehow got Volcanic records to let her sing. It was about their ups and downs and willingness to keep fighting for love. It was true that they had their issues but she was willing to fight if it was for Stacie.

Emily also remembered her accident, where she almost lost her life. She got hit by a drunk driver leaving her in a fight for her life. She remembers seeing Beca crying before she passed out in the hospital. She almost died, but at least it was a memorable spring break.

She and Beca went to a Film and Music Festival and won an award for one of their songs and Jesse won an award for directing a short film. He was even given a chance to work along side Kenny Ortega for a month as part of his reward.

The car stopped at the front of Barden High. Emily and Stacie walked out the car towards the school gym so Emily could get her cap and gown for her graduation.

"I can't believe we are finally graduating!" Jessica yelled as she, Emily, Ashley and Bumper took photos of themselves in their caps and gowns.

"You can say that again!" Bumper said with a smile. They took a few more photos then went out because the graduation ceremony was about to start.

Bryce went up to make his speech then some of the teachers made their speeches. It was finally Emily's turn as the valedictorian.

"I was always told that when the sunrises it always has to set, but when I got here I was surprised to find that the sun never sets on Barden High. Although our time here is over, we can still show the whole world what it means to be from Barden. My whole life I have always wanted to be over and done with highschool but my senior year showed me that this place is where people realize who they really are. I'm sad to be leaving but as you know  'Don't be sad because it's over, be happy that it happened' and I am glad that everything that happened to me happened here, where I have made a second family. One that I will keep for the rest of my life. " Emily rapped up her speech.

They got their  diplomas and threw their caps into the air.

"Finally you guys graduate. You are finally grown up! " Jesse said walking over to give his baby sister a hug.

"Now that you've graduated we can go have some fun at a hotel for your after party. " Amy said giving Bumper a kiss on the cheek.

Bryce came behind Emily and gave her a hug. "That speech was amazing sweetheart. "

"Thanks dad. " Emily said before giving him a hug and leaving with Beca to the hotel.

When they got to the lobby of the hotel, Beca and Chloe went to check them in while Stacie pulled Emily onto her lap.

"I'm so proud of how far you've come this year babe." Stacie said looking into the younger girl's eyes.

"And I'm proud of you too. " Emily said about to lean in and kiss her but was interrupted by Amy yelling from the from the hotel entrance.

"I swear that girl is gonna get us kicked out of here." Stacie smiled she walked over to Beca and Chloe to get their room key.

They all got their keys and went to their different rooms. Emily pulled Stacie into their room and pushed her onto the bed. "I've been waiting for this all day." Emily said giving Stacie a kiss.

"As much as I've also been looking forward to this, you do know that someone will walk through that door and cause us to stop what we're doing right? " Stacie asked making Emily nod. Then Beca and Amy came through the door.

"Are you two coming to the pool party or not? Keep in mind you can't say no." Beca said making the couple roll their eyes and go change into their swim suits.

They went to the pool and Emily couldn't help but smile when she saw all her friends together. Stacie jumped in the pool and Emily went to sit in a chair and smiled.

"You really need to stop grinning like that. It makes you look like an idiot. " Alexia said sitting next to Emily.

"I'm just really happy dude. I love seeing us all together after an entire year. " Emily said looking at the older girl.

"You my friend, are the cheesiest human to ever live. " Alexia smiled and got up to go to the pool.

"Whatever Eiffel. " Emily rolled her eyes.

After their swimming they had a buffet in the restaurant. They talked about a lot of random topics at dinner. They had a mini dance party in Beca and Chloe's room then they all went to their separate rooms.

"Today was awesome." Stacie said from the bathroom. When she was done she got into the bed she was sharing with Emily who was reading a book.

"I'm pretty sure that's my line babe. " Emily said putting her book down on the nightstand. Stacie giggled and cuddled with Emily. Stacie turned off the lights then started stroking Emily's hair until they both fell asleep.