Video

Saturday morning Emily woke up when she heard her bedroom door open. She looked up to see Alexia smiling at her.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked still a bit sleepy.

"The fact that you look cute when you sleep plus the fact that you forgot that we agreed to go for a run before your date with your girlfriend." Alexia replied with an even bigger smile.

"Why so early?" Emily whined.

"It's like 9:00 a.m. and it was your idea to go for a run this early. You said you wanted to have enough time to get ready for your date."

"Fine, I'll go get dressed." Said a still sleepy Emily as she went to get dressed in knee length black tights, a white tank top and grey sneakers.

"Let's go." Emily said as she walked to the door.

"You're getting breakfast first right?" Alexia asked.

"No, I'm not that hungry."

"Legacy, I'm not having collapse of hunger on my watch. You are having breakfast and I'm not taking no for an answer." Alexia stated.

"Fine." Emily gave up and they went downstairs to get her breakfast.

"Morning everyone." Emily greeted her family which was sitting in the living room. A bunch of good mornings were heard as the two girls walked into the kitchen.

"So Stacie is cool with you going on regular runs with your hot captain?" Jesse asked his sister as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yep, she insisted that I hang out with Eiffel seeing that she was one of my first friends, no matter how flirty she is." She replied smiling at Alexia.

"Cool, so I need you two to help me with something when you get back." Jesse said looking at the girls hopefully.

"What?" Alexia asked.

"I'll tell you when you get back."

"Whatever man. Let's go Eiffel." Emily said after finishing an apple.

The two girls left to go have a run at the park. When they got back they ran straight to Emily's room to pick out an outfit for her date.

"So, how do I look?" Emily asked as she twirled around in black knee length dress.

"Breathtaking." Alexia smiled.

"You'll never quit your flirting will you?" Emily smiled shaking her head.

Alexia was about say something but Jesse beat her to it when he busted into the room.

"I need your help remember?!"

"What do you need help with?" Alexia asked a bit annoyed that he cut her off.

"I need your help writing a letter for Audrey. Her birthday is in a week and I want to do something special for her." Jesse said with a little blush.

"Why do you need our help?" Emily asked a bit confused.

"Well you write songs and Alexia writes short stories. I thought you two of all people can help me write a letter." Jesse explained.

"Fine, get some paper for your draft lover boy." Alexia teased but Jesse didn't mind.

He went and got some paper and they helped him by just sitting by his side seeing that he already knew what he wanted to say. They heard the doorbell ring and someone open the door. "Emily your girlfriend's here!" Beca yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!! Can you keep helping Jesse?" She asked Alexia and she nodded.

Emily grabbed a jacket and went downstairs for her date with Stacie. After they left Beca came upstairs to Emily's room to try and help her lovestruck brother.

It took the about two hours and an entire note pad but they finally got it right. "Thanks guys, I owe you one." Jesse said thanking the two girls next to him.

"You're welcome but why didn't you go to Benji, Stacie or Chloe?" Beca asked her brother.

"All they have is information and didn't need information, I needed writing skills which is what you dorks have." Jesse explained.

"Cool, so you can go transfer that to the birthday card while me and Alexia go watch some well deserved TV" Beca said as the two girls walked out of the bedroom to the living room. They got some snacks from the kitchen and sat down to watch Runways.

As they were watching Alexia went behind the TV so she could use it to charge her phone but instead found another phone. "Yoh, Beca who's phone is this?" She asked picking up the phone to show it to Beca.

"I think that's Stacie's phone. She lost it three weeks ago at the party." Beca said after examining the phone.

"Okay then, I'll charge it for her." Alexia said as she went to charge the phone in Emily's room.

"They watched a few episodes of Runaways then Alexia went up to get Stacie's phone. When she opened the phone she saw a video of the party that no one remembered. She clicked on the video and skipped through it and she saw confession. She was embarrassed by her confession but creeped out by Lilly's. Then she got to Stacie's confession which interested her but she couldn't watch it because Beca was calling for her. She took the phone downstairs and sent the video to her phone and they kept watching Runaways.

One more episode later Emily and Stacie came through the door and the video finished sending. "You two look like you had fun." Beca smiled.

"We did and....Beca did you watch Runaways without me?!" Emily yelled as she realized what show was on the TV screen. Beca smiled and shrugged.

"Hey Stacie, I found your phone. It was behind the TV." Alexia said as she threw the phone to the tall brunette.

"Thanks, now I have two phones. Well I have to go, see you dorks at school." Stacie said as she gave Emily a kiss on the cheek then she left.

"I have to go too. See you when I see you." Alexia said getting up from her spot on the coach leaving Emily to glare at her sister for almost finishing an entire season of their show.

That night Alexia watched the video she took from Stacie's phone. She watched herself tell Emily she loved her, Emily tell everyone they dated, Lilly talk about their teeth and hair, Aubrey tell Jesse she loved him, Flo talk about her home country and Amy say she stole milk when she was a kid. She watched a bunch of confessions but when she finished Stacie's she was angry and sad. She knew what she had to do.

"I have to stop this."