Another music video

Emily came back downstairs with her song book.

"Okay I have the song but I think you have to make your beat longer for all the lyrics to fit." Emily said sitting down next to Beca.

Beca took the song book and read through the lyrics and smiled at her baby sister. She then looked at Stacie.

"Let me guess, Stacie inspired this one?" Emily smiled and nodded.

"Quick question. Do we have any part in the making of this song?" Tom asked.

"Yup actually you do. I need you to help me with the music video." Jesse smiled.

"So we're gonna be in this one too?" Aubrey asked the brunette boy next to her. Jesse nodded and smiled at his girlfriend.

"Yes!! The world gets to see my gorgeous face again!!" Amy yelled.

"I can use the music video to brainwash the human civilisation." Lilly whispered and smirked but the only person who heard her was once again Flo.

"Why am I always the only one who hears her creepy comments?!" Flo whined and everyone just shrugged and laughed at her misfortune.

"Can I see the lyrics?" Chloe asked as she walked over to Beca and Emily to see the song. Chloe read the first few lyrics and smiled.

"This is beautiful but do you really think it will work with Beca's beat?"

"We'll find a way to make it work." Beca said looking at Chloe.

"Okay, I need all girls to go up to Beca's room while the boys stay here with me." Jesse smiled.

"Why?" Aubrey raised her eyebrow.

"You girls can go listen to them while they record and I need the boys to help me with getting somethings out of the garage. Trust me you'll understand later."

"Okay, cool so all the girls follow me please." Beca said as all the girls went up to Beca's room."So you guys can sit anywhere as long as you don't get in our way." Beca said as she and Emily set up her recording equipment.

"This is where you recorded flashlight? Seems really cool." Aubrey said looking around.

"Well you can all help if you want. You can help me fix my pitch." Emily smiled and the girls nodded.

"Of cause I'll be willing to share my endless talents." Amy said with a voice that sounded more like she was talking to a baby or a puppy. Emily smiled and shook her head at her friend.

A few hours later the girls were almost done recording and the boys were already done clearing the garage for whatever reason Jesse had in his head.

Jesse walked up stairs to Beca's room to check on the girls. "Hey ladies. You almost done?" Jesse asked after silently knocking on the door.

"Yeah actually we're almost done, we just need to wait like two minutes for this thing to finish loading." Stacie said looking at Beca for confirmation and Beca nodded.

"I have to ask. Why did you have to clear out the garage exactly?" Aubrey asked her boyfriend.

"Well it was supposed to be something I tell everyone together but ladies first. I had an idea to use it for the music video." Jesse smiled. Aubrey was about to say something but Beca beat her to it.

"Done!! We can go down stairs now."

The girls along with Jesse went down stairs for the boys to hear the new song.

"How's the song? Can we hear it?" Donald asked when they got down stairs.

"Yeah you can hear it." Beca said nodding her head then putting the song on and turning the amp on.

While the song was playing everyone was bobbing their heads to the song. Half way through the song Sofia came back home.

"Hey kids. Quick question, who cleared out the garage?"

"The boys did,now shh we're trying to listen to our new song." Emily said.

"What new song exactly?" Sofia said walking towards her youngest daughter who was sitting on the couch.

"The song we just made. It sounds awesome.  Speaking of awesome songs,  I need to borrow $300." Jesse said with a grin.

"Why on earth do you need so much money?! " Sofia yelled.

"Production costs." Jesse shrugged. "Be happy I only need a few supplies for the music video. "

"Fine but this had better be a good music video or else. " Sofia threatened.

"Trust me it will.  As soon as we buy all the things on my list. " Jesse smiled.

"When exactly are we doing this shopping? " Aubrey asked.

"Tomorrow after school then we'll start on the music video  Saturday morning. " Jesse explained.

Everyone agreed and when Saturday came along they all headed to the Mitchell house.

"If all goes to plan, we'll be done by Sunday afternoon and I'll have the video ready by Monday morning." Jesse explained to the teens.

"Cool so where are we shooting this thing exactly? " Bumper asked.

"Here, the beach, ice cream shop,  park and school. " Jesse listed for his friend.

"Why the hell are we going to so many places?!" Tom yelled a bit shocked at the number of destinations on Jesse's list.

"And how are we supposed to get there? " Beca raised her eyebrow.

"All the destinations are very much necessary for the video. As for transport,  I got mom to call in a favor and get us a van big enough for all of us to fit. " Jesse smiled.

"Okay then what are we waiting for?  Let's go. " Stacie said.

"Hold your horses legs.  We still have to wait for the van to get here. " Jesse said.

Emily smiled at Stacie and kissed her on the cheek. "Eager much? "

"Whatever" Stacie said fondly smiling at the younger brunette.

When the van finally arrived they headed out to the different places on Jesse's list of music video destinations. They spent all Saturday and part of Sunday working on their new music video. They finally finished shooting the video even after Amy and Beca's tomfoolery distracting them once every five minutes.