Tryouts

Beca ran downstairs and was for the first time in forever literally exited to go to school. None of her family members were surprised since today was tryout day. Meaning all classes will be cut short to give students a chance to try out for any team they wish.

When they got to school they saw their friends waiting at the front steps of the school and Beca just couldn't contain her excitement. "Sup weirdos?" she asked with a goofy grin.

"We're cool Shawshank but that grin is creeping me out." Amy answered.

"Why are you so happy?" Chloe asked the short brunette.

"Well red today is tryouts day. Meaning all classes are cut short which means Beca has to spend as little time as possible in class." Jesse answered.

"Really Hobbit?" Aubrey asked unimpressed.

"Yes Drill Sargent." Beca shot back. "Jesse you better control your girlfriend." she warned.

"She is not my girlfriend!" Jesse yelled with a little blush.

"Then why are you blushing bro?" Donald smirked.

"Shut up Don!!" Jesse yelled and they walked inside the school building to go to assembly. With both Jesse and Aubrey secretly blushing.

The day went by like always with teachers teaching, half the class sleeping, a quarter of the class talking and the other quarter partially listening. By the time lunch came half the school was as excited as Beca was in the morning.

"I really can't wait for the last period to end." Cynthia said as they all sat down at their table and Beca grumbled. "What's up with you?"

"I just found out that I have to run tryouts today." Beca frowned.

"OMG who would've thought that the best senior runner on the track team would have to run tryouts for the track team?" Emily said with fake surprise. "Oh right, anyone with a brain." she gave her a 'it was obvious dummy' look.

"Your an idiot Em." Beca glared.

"I try, I try." Emily said and Jesse laughed.

"I don't get it. What's wrong with running tryouts?" Aubrey asked the grumpy brunette.

"I NEVER run tryouts. All I do is show up, run like three laps on the track then I go do whatever I want." Beca scowled.

"Which translates to 'I leave school early to go lounge around at home.'" Emily smiled.

"I hate you." Beca said giving her sister a death glare.

"Love you too Becs."

"Wait, Shawshank if you're running tryouts doesn't that make you the new captain of the girls track team?" Amy asked as she took one of Emily's chips.

"Jeez I hope not. Responsibility is not a good color on her badass self." Emily said as she took a handful of Amy's chips.

"I swear Legacy if you touch my stuff one more time I will stab your scrawny ass." Amy said about to stab the younger brunette with her plastic fork.

"Stab my baby sister and I promise you that I'll slap you into next week!" Beca threatened.

"You're lucky that you have Shawshank with you Legacy or else you'd be in the hospital for stealing my food."

"I didn't think the hobbit cared for anyone other than herself." Aubrey said a bit surprised.

"Well she only cares about the people she lives with so don't think she'll take a bullet for you." Donald said.

"I don't get what your problem is, I mean me and Emily are both running tryouts today and we're cool." Jesse said before trying to take Aubrey's juice.

"That is you, this is me. There's a difference!" Beca yelled.

"Come on Beca cheer up. I'll hang out with you after my cheer audition to keep you company." Chloe said trying to get Beca to stop frowning and she did.

"Oh, so you start smiling when red tries to cheer you up?" Asked a smirking Cynthia.

"Shut up before I tackle you to the ground." said a semi blushing Beca.

"Is baby Becky blushing?" Emily cooed then smirked.

That's when Beca threw a half empty water bottle at her little sister which hit Emily's hand. "Ow! I have to use this hand for volleyball, you troll!"

"You're cute when you're mad." Stacie whispered in Emily's ear making Beca give Stacie a death glare even though she didn't hear what she said.

RIINNGGG

The kids got up and headed towards their last class before they had to go to their difference tryouts. They all changed into their gym clothes. The volleyball tryouts were about to start when Stacie finally showed up.

"Okay, we will be having boys on one side and girls on the other. Now all girls follow me please." Alexia said directing the girls to their side.

"Okay, I am your coach Miss Downey and this the captain Alexia Eiffel and her second in command Emily Junk Mitchell." the coach introduced." All I need from you girls is to show me what you can do."

"Okay, girls first things first. I need you girls to stretch and run a few laps around the gym while me Emily and coach go get the ball for your tryout match." Alexia explained.

The girls ran their laps and had a few practice matches then they left the gym. Stacie stayed behind for thirty minutes waiting for Emily to finish her work.

"Hey, you didn't have to wait for me, you know." Emily said as the two girls walked out of the gym.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to."

"So at lunch when you said I was cute, did you mean it? Just asking."

"I meant it. You're really cute." Stacie said as she looked Emily in the eyes. "Do you want a ride home?"

"Yes, I would love that. I'm sure Beca and Jesse won't mind if I go with you."

They walked out of the school building to Stacie's car. Stacie opened the door for Emily and they drove off. The entire ride they were listening to music, singing and Stacie was flirting with Emily. When they got to the front of Emily's driveway they say Beca waiting there for them. They said their goodbyes and Emily walked out of the car to Beca who gave Stacie a death glare then walked her sister into the house. Stacie shrugged and drove off.