Record deal

Stacie and Emily were cuddled up in the later's bed eating a bowl of popcorn. It was the first day of their summer vacation and neither of them was planning on spending it outside. They were too lazy for that.

Amy and Beca suddenly barged into the room startling the two girls. They looked like they were going to explode from excitement.

"What the hell do you two want?" Emily sighed.

"Guess what! " Beca yelled making Emily even more annoyed.

"Please don't tell me that you disturbed us just because you were too board on your own. " Emily frowned and Beca shook her head.

"A music executive just called me and she wants to meet us tomorrow. She likes our music dude can you believe it?! " Beca yelled bouncing up and down with excitement.

"What?!  That's incredible,  I'm so proud of you! " Stacie said kissing Emily's cheek. Emily was speechless and could only blink with her mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth babe, you'll catch flies. " Stacie smirked and Emily playfully slapped her arm.

"You're an idiot. " Emily said smiling and giving Stacie a proper kiss making Beca gag and Amy roll her eyes.

"When you two are done being gross you can join the rest of us in the living room. " Beca said as she and Amy walked out the room closing the door behind them.

"So... are you excited? " Stacie asked the younger brunette.

"Of cause I'm excited! When will I ever get a chance to meet a music executive or something like that ever again?" Emily smiled like an idiot.

"Did you by any chance know how cute you look when you're excited?  Cause, oh my gosh you look really really cute! " Stacie gushed.

"You don't say. " Emily smiled and gently pushed Stacie onto her back. She straddled her and was about to kiss her when Chloe barged in through the door.

"What the hell Chloe?! " Stacie yelled and Emily crawled off her girlfriend.

"Sorry, Beca asked me to come and get you two. I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything. " Chloe was so red from embarrassment. Emily got off the bed and walked out the room leaving Stacie to glare at Chloe.

"I hate you so much right now Chlo." Stacie glared and walked out the room. Chloe followed close behind still super red.

When the two got down stairs they were met with confused looks. "What took you so long? " Beca asked looking between Stacie and Chloe who seemed to find the couch interesting all of a sudden.

"We were just talking. " Stacie shrugged and Beca didn't asked anymore questions.

"Anyway, we were planning on going out for ice cream and wanted to know if you and legacy are in. " Aubrey said looking at Stacie.

"Wait so you called us here just to ask us that?  You interrupted us for that? " Stacie asked wide eyed.

"Interrupted what exactly? " Aubrey raised an eyebrow making Emily blush and walk up to her room. She came back holding hers and Stacie's jackets.

"Let's go shall we? " Emily said sounding like she was in a rush to leave.

"We are not dropping this subject, you know that right? " Beca said.

Emily nodded and they all left for ice cream. Stacie, Emily and Chloe were being awkward the entire day but no one thought to question it, thinking it would make it even more awkward.

The next morning Beca and Emily got up early to meet the music executive at a 24 hour diner near their house.

When they got there a woman wearing a navy blue dress with her hair in a neat bun called them over.

"You must be Beca and Emily Mitchell. I'm Ella Roads. Nice to meet you. " the woman introduced herself and they all sat down.

"Thank you for calling us. " Emily said with a smile.

"No problem. What I wanted actually is to offer you two a contract with Volcanic records. We want you two to make music for us, and don't worry about the studio being miles away, because we'll be buying you your own office here in your town." Ella smiled and gave the girls the contract.

"This is awesome and all but I still haven't finished highschool." Emily said.

"We are fully aware of both of your current occupations which is why your contract is flexible. It accommodates your schedules. That's why it's more like an after school job. " Ella responded making Emily nod.

"This is awesome. You'll buy the office near my university and Barden High? " Beca asked.

"Yep, that way you can both go in and do some work whenever you need to. I know it's tempting to sign right away but I need you two to take this contract home and talk it over with your family.  Get back to me in a few days. " Ella said getting up and leaving the girls with money to buy a meal.

"Is this for real? " Emily asked an also amazed Beca. Beca nodded and the girls had their meal and went back home to talk to their family about the offer.

"It looks fine to me. I don't see anything wrong with it. " Bryce said looking through the contract. Sofia nodded.

"My lawyer says the contract has no loop wholes and is in your best interest. " Sofia said looking at the girls.

"Just take the deal, than way when I finally graduate from film school, I can direct your music videos. " Jesse smiled.

"Emily are you aware that the contract says you can write songs but you can't sing them until you graduate college?" Bryce asked.

"Yeah, it's to avoid any need for tours making it easier for me to focus on school. " Emily nodded.

"Well then I guess you girls can sign your contract. " Sofia smiled a d the girls signed the contract.

A few days later they met up with Ella who showed them the office she bought for them and their assistant Jennifer Tomas who will be helping them manage their time properly.

"You two are now officially employed by Volcanic records. You should celebrate with your loved ones. " Ella said before dropping the two sisters off at home where their friends and family were waiting to congratulate them.