Hellhole

Beca looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She was finally graduating from the hellhole formally known as High school.

"Hey Bec, you ready to go? " Jesse asked when he walked into the room. He was wearing skinny jeans, a white shirt and a silver blazer. He's hair was combed neatly and he was wearing a watch that Bryce bought for his graduation.

"Yeah I'm ready. " Beca nodded and the two descended the stairs together. When they got to the bottom of the stairs they found Bryce waiting for them with a camera. "There are my favorite twins.  Come take a picture. " Bryce smiled before taking a picture of the two before their graduation ceremony.

"Let's go before it's my turn to graduate! " Emily yelled ruining the moment and opening the door for everyone.

Bryce laughed as the twins rolled their eyes and walked out the door to the car with Sofia right behind them.

They drove to Barden High and all the graduates were happier than ever which made Bryce frown.  "Why aren't you kids ever this happy when you're coming to school? "

Everyone in the car looked at him like he had lost his mind on the way to school. Bryce sighed in defeat and parked the car.

"The ceremony doesn't start in about an hour, so that gives you guys enough time to get your caps and gowns, take photos with your friends and get to your seats. " Bryce explained and the teens nodded and walked away to find their friends.

They found everyone at the gym getting their caps and gowns.  Beca and Jesse got in line while Emily walked over to Stacie and hugged her from behind.

"You're finally graduating highschool babe. How do you feel?" Emily asked holding her hand close to Stacie's mouth like a microphone.

"Well it feels like a dream come true. I really wanted to get out of this hellhole and now I am finally free to leave. " Stacie answered with a smile.  "I just wish that I could be doing it with you. "

Emily smiled and put her arms around Stacie's neck and looked into her eyes. "Well I'll be out of this 'hellhole'in a year, so you don't have to wait that long. " Stacie smiled and gave her girlfriend a peck on the lips before going to get her cap and gown.

Emily helped her put it on and smiled at her. " This is a good look on you. " Stacie rolled her eyes and the duo walked over to their friends who were about to start taking photos.

"There you two are. I was about to go looking for you, we want to take photos, come on. " Chloe called them over.

Stacie walked over to her while Emily went to stand next to Jessica and Ashley who were also not graduating. Bumper walked in looking like a sad and depressed puppy.

"Sup dude?  Why do look so down?" Jesse asked him and everyone nodded.

"I got held back. " Bumper sighed and looked at the ground.

"What why?! Last time I checked you passed all your classes. " Emily frowned.

"Yeah me too, but it turns out I flunked  health class which was a necessity for me to graduate. "

"Sorry dude, but look on the bright side. You're not going to be alone next year, at least Em,  Jess and Ash aren't graduating either. " Donald smiled.

"Well yeah that's true, but they didn't get held back. Just imagine coming back to this hellhole again. " Bumper folded his arms.

"Yeah imagine the pranks, parties, ditch days and sports events. I mean imagine all that fun. Dude if you got held back the universe is giving another shot at the best year of your life. " Emily smiled and Bumper returned it.

"Damn legacy, I didn't know you were that good at pep talks. " Cynthia said impressed.

Emily smiled and the gang took one last group photo before going to their seats. The graduation was about to start and before it did Stacie gave Emily a peck on the lips.  "What was that for? " Emily asked confused.

"That was our last kiss where both of us are in highschool. " Stacie answered the girl then went to find her seat.

Bryce walked on stage introducing the staff and the program to the parents and students.

"Barden High is a school that I am very pleased with. It is a school where the kids come out as human beings that make the world a better place with their kindness and compassion. Today  we give our newest batch of graduates the permission to take on the world with the tools we've given them here. I trust you'll all make us proud. " Bryce said his speech then walked down from the stage.

Other teachers and students made their speeches then it was time to call out the graduates. After going through the whole graduates list they threw their caps into the air. Emily walked up to Stacie and gave her a hug.

"Congrats babe! " Emily yelled then went to congratulate everyone else. Beca even accepted a hug from Emily in public, for the first time in forever.

"Okay guys we booked you guys a hotel for your party. " Sofia said appearing behind her two daughters who were in a side hug. They nodded and gave their mother a hug before she left with Beca and Jesse's diplomas in hand.

The kids went to their different cars and drove to the hotel their parents booked for their little graduation party. Each room had to be shared by two people so Stacie chose to bunk with Emily. She dragged Emily to their room with the younger girl giggling. Stacie closed the door shut behind them.

"What's with the rush? " Emily asked as she put her arms around Stacie's neck. Stacie smiled and put her hands on Emily's waist.

"I just wanted to spend some alone time with my beautiful girlfriend." Stacie smiled and leaned in to kiss Emily but they jumped apart before she could, due to a knock on the door.

"Come on lovebirds we're all hanging out in Jesse and Aubrey's room!" Beca yelled through the door.

Stacie sighed and yelled back. "Coming! " She turned back to Emily to give her a kiss but once again she was interrupted by a bang on the door.

"Today lovebirds! " Beca yelled through the door once again. Making Stacie groan and Emily giggle at her annoyance. Emily took Stacie's hand and they walked out the door to see Beca with her eyebrow raised and arms folded.

The three walked over to Jesse and Aubrey's room to hang out with the rest of their friends and play games all night.