And the award goes to..

"Emily, Beca come on! We have to go if we want to make it on time!" Jesse yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Jesse then turned to the other teens in the room with an annoyed look on his face.

Aubrey smiled and shook her head amused at his facial expression. "They're girls babe. They are bound to take forever to get ready especially if they have dates. "

"I have a date but you don't see me taking four hours to get dressed. " Jesse frowned and stomped his foot like a toddler making Aubrey smile.

Beca and Emily finally walked down the stairs both wearing dresses that made them look like 21'st century princesses. Everyone looked at then in awe while Jesse just rolled his eyes.

"What the hell took you two so long?! " Jesse yelled.

"We wanted to look good. " Beca said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"And you look awesome Becs. " Chloe smiled walking over to Beca and giving her a hug.

"Don't forget about my gorgeous girlfriend. " Stacie said going behind Emily and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Okay can you guys stop being gross and we can get going? " Jesse frowned.

"Party-pooper much? " Stacie rolled her eyes walking to the door, holding Emily's hand. Jesse once again rolled his eyes.

"Can everyone just get in the car please? " He sighed dramatically.

Beca rolled her eyes and looked at him like the dumbest human alive. "Dude we can't get in a car that's not here. "

"What the hell are you talking about? "

"I think she's talking about the limo dad hired it's not here yet genius. " Emily explained.

"Shouldn't it be here already? " Aubrey asked.

"It should. Jesse did you call the driver? " Emily asked and Jesse looked at her wide eyed.

"No he didn't. " Beca frowned, picked up her phone and called the driver. "He says he'll be here in about  ten minutes. "

"Cool that gives us a few minutes to take photos. " Stacie says before pulling her girlfriend outside for some photos.

"I can't believe you were in such a hurry and you didn't even call the guy! " Aubrey exclaimed.

"It slipped my mind okay!?" Jesse yelled and defensively raised his hands.

"I finally have proof!" Emily yelled as she walked back in the room.

"Proof of what exactly? " Beca asked.

"That both of you are idiots. " Emily replied.

"What?! " Jesse yelled.

"You guys both gave the driver the wrong address. Dude would've been here along time ago if one of you double checked the address. " Emily explained.

"Guys!  The limo is here!" Stacie yelled from the front door.

They all left the house and got into the limo, ready to go to their School's first annual award ceremony.

When they got there, they were surprised to find that there was a red carpet ceremony. They got out of the car and went to the red carpet where Alexia was hosting.

"You didn't tell me you were hosting the red carpet. You didn't even tell me there was a red carpet. " Emily said walking up to her friend.

"It was supposed to be a surprise for the whole student body."

"That doesn't mean you don't tell me. " Emily whined.

"You're a real piece of work Legacy. " Alexia sighed.

"Yeah but you love me either way. " Emily grinned and Alexia rolled her eyes.

"Just get on the carpet, take a picture and go in. "

Emily laughed and did as she was told. She got on the carpet with Stacie and took a group photo with her siblings. They walked into the hall and their jaws dropped at the sight of the beautiful decorations.

"This place is so beautiful!" Chloe exclaimed.

"I've seen better. " Beca shrugged.

"Where? " Chloe raised and eyebrow making Beca smirk.

"Look in a mirror and you'll see. " Chloe blushed and Beca's smirk turned into an actual smile.

"Cheesy much? " Emily asked with a smirk.

"Don't make me hurt you. " Beca glared making Emily raise her hands in surrender.

Emily's biology teacher walked up to them and gave them a table number. "This is where you'll be sitting when we're done with the awards and it's time for dinner. "

Jesse nodded and they were excorted to their seats. The red carpet ceremony was about to end so they could start the real awards in a few minutes.

"This thing better be worth cancelling prom." Amy said from the seat behind Emily.

"Oh it will. " Alexia said sitting down on Amy's right.

"And you know because..?" Stacie raised an eyebrow.

"Well when they asked me to host the red carpet they also told me about what they had in mind for the awards. " Alexia answered and Stacie nodded.

A few minutes later everyone was in their seats and the awards starting. Bryce came up to make a speech and give out the first award. They presented a few more awards then Beca, Emily and Jesse had to go change for a performance.

"Everyone knows you can't talk for five hours straight without taking a break. So now it's time for some intertainment from the now viral Mitchell kids! " Emily's biology teacher announced  and everyone clapped.

"What up Barden High?!  We wanna make this performance very special for you guys since this is the last time me and Becs are going to be performing as residents here. " Jesse announced and they started singing.

After the performance they changed and went back to their seats for the rest of the night.

After the awards they went to the dinning hall for dinner. Emily was sitting between Stacie and Alexia who was sitting with her new girlfriend.

"That was an awesome performance babe. " Stacie whispered to Emily before kissing her cheek. Emily blushed and they had their dinner while talking about random things.

After dinner they got their yearbooks and now all that was left was graduation. The whole gang went to a hotel for an after party. When they got there Stacie noticed that Emily was a bit bummed out.

Stacie hugged Emily from behind and kissed her cheek. "What's on your mind babe?" Emily turned around and put her arms around Stacie's neck.

"I'm really not sure if I can make it around here without you guys. " Emily frowned.

"Babe, you can make it plus it's not like we'll be gone forever. You can call me when you need me and when you just wanna hear my voice. I promise I'll be here on the holidays and whenever you need me. "

Emily smiled trying to blink away her tears. "We forgot one award. " Emily said and Stacie tilted her head in confusion.

"The award for the best girlfriend goes to....Stacie Conrad. " Emily smiled and kissed Stacie.  Beca called them over and they went straight to their hotel room.