Simba

Here is the story of Simba, and his transformation into a Villain. Also everyone has a human lifespan btw

Simba walked away, Nala just told him he had to come back to the pridelands. simba refused and now he just talked to Mufassa. Simba was conflicted, he decided to give himself 2 days to decide. 

Simba walked back and Nala was gone, she left to find help thinking simba wasn't going to return. Simba spotted Nala. he called for her, as she looked and saw simba, she ran faster. Simba stood there, heartbroken.

Simba didn't take this very well. After a few months simba did decide to return to the pridelands. He ran and it wasn't like how Nala described it, it was exactly like he remembered it, grassy fields, animals running around, and there was pride rock. He walked up and Saw his mother. 

"Mom" said simba

"Simba" said Sarabi in disbelief"is it you"

"its me mom, its me" he said as they hugged

"where were you, you just disappeared after Scar killed Mufassa"

"wait, scar did it"

"yeah, who else would have done it"

"(sigh) scar told me it was my fault, thats why I ran away"

"it was not your fault, at least i know my son is alive"

"so what happened, I was told that this became a wasteland, but It was exacly how I left it"

"well when nala returned we overthrew scar"

"oh, alright"

"Simba" said a voice

simba looked up and saw Nala. He decided to walk up there and talk to her.

"Nala, wh-where were you"

"well since you decided to be selfish, I decided to go and find help"

"selfish, I was going to go back, but you made it clear that I wasn't needed"

"why did you stay away anyways"

"Scar told me it was my fault my father died, I thought no one, not even my best friend wanted to see me ever again"

Just then a male lion walked into view and Simba knew who he was

"-and I was right, I thought you loved me"

"why, why you were thinking about yourself"

"I was going to return"

"well clearly you didn't, just leave, I never want to see you again"

Simba ran away in tears. He decided not to return to his other home either. He couldn't believe it, the girl he fell in love with was already to give up on him. he stayed in hiding for a few months until something, a darkness, a symbiote saw his pain. Symbiotes like these feed off of pain, and Simba's pain was immense. The rage took him over, he was going to go back and reclaim his throne. 

It was a rainy day in the Pridelands and Nala and her mate were doing patrol around the pridelands, then she saw someone, it was simba. She walked up to him irritated.

"SIMBA, I told you to stay out"said Nala

"And I told you I loved you, but guess what, we both ignore what we say, don't we" said Simba in a villainous tone

"Simba, get over it, now Leave"

"No"

"what"

"this is my Kingdom, i'm the heir, I am the King"

"Me and my mate overthrew scar ourselves, its ours"

"Yeah but this is my birth right, Now step aside, or else"

"No, I fought hard for this, I wont give it up"

"(laughs) very well, have it your way"

Nala and her Mate saw what became of simba, he became a monster. That tried to fight him off, t most of the pride even tried to stop him, but the rage fuels the symbiote. One by one Simba took down each member of the pride. Until it was just him, Nala, and her mate. They looked at him and quickly ran out of the pridelands. 

Simba walked back as everyone bowed down to him. He walked to pride rock, he was home, but he heard a cry. A small mew, from a newborn cub. He walked in and realized it was Nala's cub. He could kill the cub right there and Nala wouldn't have an heir, but then he saw how helpless he was, the cub reminded simba of when he was just a small cub. He decided to do what his father couldn't, be there for him, be a father, raise him, the cub would be his heir now. The cub opened his eyes and saw simba.

"wh-who are you, where is m-mom and dad"said the cub in fear

"your parents are gone" said simba

"wh-why, where are they"

"they ran away'

"why, why didn't they come back for me"

Simba realized that Nala and her mate, during the fight, didn't even attempt to retrieve the cub, they were more focused on themselves. He saw how selfish Nala was, it wasn't him who was selfish, but nala, she left him heartbroken, took over his kingdom, and abandoned her own cub.

"i'm sorry, but they just left"

"but, they are the king and queen, they cant leave"

"i'm sorry child, but they are gone, and i'm the new King"

"wh-what will happen with me"

"you will be the future king of the lands, now come, My Son"

Although this was a lot for a small cub to take in, he knows 2 things, his parents abandoned him, and Simba, is his new father. Simba and His new son. They looked at the sunset, and for once, Simba didn't feel rage or regret, he was at peace with his new son.

"tell me, what is your name"

"K-kopa sir"

"you dont have to call me sir, just call me dad, you parents might have abandoned you, but i wont"

(smiles)"thanks dad"

12 Years later

Simba was a strict but fair king, he didn't like it when he was reminded about Nala, he will try to get rid of anything that reminds him of Nala, except Kopa. Simba had a soft spot for Kopa, he had a connection. Simba raised Kopa as his own son and heir. It reminded Simba of him with his dad. 

But one day, while Kopa was out playing, a group of animals, like cheetahs, leopards, and even lions, took Kopa. Simba saw this and tried to get kopa back. When they blocked his path as a cheetah took away kopa, Simba allowed venom to have complete control and went ballistic. One by one they were taken down (Like that Darth Vader scene in Rouge One) But after simba was done, the Cheetah and Kopa were long gone. Simba sat there crying, he lost Kopa. Just then a portal opened. Simba looked up and saw something he never seen before, a human, he appeared to have 4 metal arms coming out of his back.

"hello there simba"

"How do you know my Name" 

"I am Otto Octavius, And I can Help you get your son back"

"how"

"Just do me a favor, and you will get him back"

"what do you need'

"follow me" 

And with that simba walked through the Portal

Alright I published the first part now but you get the concept, my computer decided to crash, so I'm getting it fixed, I wrote another chapter before it crashed, so after the next one there will be a small break until I can get my laptop fixed.