Epilogue:Kovu

Kiara just stood there processing what she just saw along with everyone else. She didn't know what to think, she saw the pain she caused Kovu. She started to walk away from pride rock before seeing a portal open, and seeing her long lost mate walk through. The portal closed behind him and they were both silent. Both of them haven't seen each other in years and here they were, standing in front of each other. Kovu sighed,"Kiara," but before Kovu could say anything, Kiara rushed in and hugged her long lost husband and started to cry while leaning against him,"Kovu,"she said while crying,"I'm so sorry, im sorry for how I treated you, I'm sorry i pushed you away,"Kovu then started to tear up also,"I'm sorry, for leaving you, and for becoming a monster,"Kiara then looked at Kovu's face and put her paw on the side of it,"you are not a monster Kovu, if anything I am for causing this pain to you,"

Kovu struggled to hold back the tears when he looked at his long lost wife and went back in and hugged her,"I hurt you Kiara, I should have been here, to raise our cubs with you, If you want....... I would love to be your mate again,"Kiara smiled at Kovu wiping the tears from her face,"I would love that," Kovu smiled back as they both pressed their muzzles together and kissed. Both were happy once again.,"Mom,"said Koda as he and his two sisters walked up to Kiara and Kovu,"whats going on,"

"Koda, Asha, Leah, this is your father,"

All three cubs looked at their father and Kovu didn't know what to say to the cubs he abandoned those years ago,"(sigh) I know I wasn't here to see you grow up, but I want to make things right and be there for you, as a father, if you guys are willing to,"

Koda, Asha, and Leah looked at each other and smiled at Kovu,"we would like that,"said Leah as all three of them hugged their dad. Kovu was finally at peace with the love of his life, and his cubs.