Epilogue: Janja

Janja went back home and reunited with his clan, they were relieved that their leader was alright despite bonding with a murderous symbiote. Janja was also glad to be back with his clan, they were like a family to him. But there was still someone on his mind, Jasiri. He walked around and looked for her, and he saw her, just siting there,"um, Jasiri,"the female hyena turned around and saw Janja standing there,"Janja,"she said. Janja nervously walked up to her,"look, i just want to say that........I'm sorry, for what I did, and it didn't help that I got this Parasite attached to me, but I understand if you don't want to be near me,"Janja turned around to walk away,"Janja, wait,"Janja turned around and saw Jasiri running up to him to hug him,"I'm sorry also, I should have listened,"Janja leaned into their hug,"look Jasiri...I wanted to tell you this sooner but,....I....I,"But Janja was interrupted by Jasiri kissing him, which caught him off guard,"I like you too Janja,"Jasiri nuzzled Janja, and he nuzzled back.

Both of their clans united as one, with Janja and Jasiri becoming their leaders. Eventually they got married and had 2 cubs, a boy and girl. Janja made peace with the Pridelands and everything was peaceful. The threat of Scar was a memory of the past once again. Janja was happy with his mate and his family, he finally got to be at peace.