Power and Responsibility

Peter sprinted to the Tree of Life, hoping that Ock didn't fix the portal and beat him there. The sun was setting, and it was very cloudy, Peter swung through the mountain pass and spotted the Night Pride in the distance."GUYS,"shouted Peter, who was out of breath."what is it,"said Kion."Ock, he is behind this,"

"what do you mean,"asked Fuli

"this guy that I fought once, Doc Ock, he has metal arms from his back and is evil, he made a symbiote powered army using alternate versions of you guys,"Peter spat out

"who was exactly in Ock's army,"Rani asked. 

"E.D.I.T.H, can you pull up Ock's roster from the computer,"Edith displayed the image on Peter's lenses,"so Kion, Fuli, Rani, Simba, Nala, Kion's sister and her boyfriend,"

"Kiara and Kovu,"corrected Kion

"yeah them, uh some hyena, and that Lioness we fought earlier,"

"and they all had symbiotes,"asked Ono

"yeah, Ock made this army to kill me. So i'm going back,"

"No, were going with you,"said Kion

"but he is after me, I don't want you guys to get hurt,"

"But we have to, it's our job,"

"you job is to protect the Tree of Life, i'm making sure the fight is nowhere near here,"

"but we can't just stand by and let you get hurt,"

"BUT THIS IS MY RESPONSIBILITY, the last time I ignored that responsibility someone got hurt,"Everyone was surprised when Peter shouted. Peter was barley able to hold in the tears from the memories. Not just the memory of Tony, but Ben, the man who raised him, who was like a father to him when his real parents left him,"when you can do the things I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you,"

"....you have been through a lot, haven't you, I'm sorry"Kion said

"but you are right, it is your job to defend, lets go inside the Tree and think," Everyone made their way inside the tree of life, but no one noticed Peter walking off for a but. When everyone was inside, they noticed Peter wasn't there, they turned around and saw a boulder placed at the entrance. Peter knew Kion would have a hard time using his roar inside, which bought him enough time to leave.

Peter swung near the mountain pass and the portal, and with the symbiote army walking through. Peter took in a deep breath, and the energy ignited on his hands as he prepared for a fight. The first one to make a move was Venom-Janja, he jumped at Peter, but he threw a blast at energy at him, knocking him away. Next Venom-Kion lunged at him, Peter did a back-flip and Kicked Venom-Kion into the air, shot a web line, and swung Venom-Kion around before tossing him away. The rest of the Symbiote army went after Peter, and he did his best to kick them away. But they were beginning to over-power Peter. He tried to use his energy blasts, but they were proven to be ineffective because they were restraining his hands. Peter got pinned by Venom-Simba, but then he was knocked off of Peter. Peter looked behind him and saw the Night Pride standing here,"what are you doing here,"asked Peter

"this is our fight also Peter, let us help,"said Kion

"....fine, lets beat up some symbiotes,"

Peter and the Night Pride rushed towards the symbiote army and fought them. Even though the Symbiotes were strong, the Night Pride were also strong, they quickly landed blows on the Venomized-army and knock them down. Venom-Kion got up and saw Peter. He lunged at him and slashed at him.

The two teenagers fought each other. Peter tried to get Venom-Kion off of him, but nothing was working, the Symbiote was focused on Peter, and wouldn't stop attacking him. Peter tried to swing away, but Venom-Kion used a symbiote tendril to grab onto his leg and slammed him onto the ground,"ouch,"said Peter out of pain. Venom Kion jumped at Peter and continued to attack him. Peter was getting beat up left and right. Peter tried to throw a punch at him, but Venom-Kion's symbiote tendrils wrapped around his wrist, and began to crush it. But that triggered Peter's inter dimensional portal generator. 

Energy began to release from the generator and Venom-Kion let go of Peter's wrist. Peter used the distraction as an opportunity and jumped at Venom-Kion. But then both teenagers were blasted into another universe.

There ya go, I finished another chapter. I hope you enjoyed this. I also finished writing the next one. I'm also nearly done with my KionxZuri story so go check it out please. Remember to vote and comment.