Darkness and the Light

Peter and AU Kion went back to Earth URNFF-923001 to deal with the rest of the venomized army. AU Kion walked through the portal and immediately he was filled with regret as he saw this version of the Night Pride struggle to fight the symbiote army. He looked around as it was raining and observed the chaos, he was a part of this, and he regretted it. AU Kion looked over to see Rani fighting Venom-Rani."You're WEAK,"Venom Rani shouted as she slashed at Rani. Rani got up and looked at her attacker, and she realized who it was,"I'm you,"she told her venomized counterpart.

Rani tried to jump at Venom Rani, but she quickly dodged her."do you want to know what happens to Kion in my universe, do you want to know what he does," Rani stood there suprised, she was curious about her version of Kion and what happened,"what happened," Venom Rani stopped and looked to the ground out of sadness,"He broke my heart, and left for a random lioness. He would used to sing a sing to me nearly every night, but clearly it meant nothing because he sang that same song to another lioness he randomly fell in love with,"the anger grew in her, the painful memories were the most painful thing to ever happen to her. The memory of Kion and how willing he was to leave her made her feel like she was nothing, Rani felt bad for her AU counterpart,"I'm sorry,"she said,"but you don't have to be like this, you can be better than him," The symbiotic uncovered Venom Rani's face. Both Rani's faced each other, they mirrored each other,"how do you know,"she asked. Rani took in a deep breath,"If your Kion doesn't truly love you, then it would be a waste of time to be with him, but if he does love you, he would be willing to be with you again," Venom Rani started to tear up,"I....I don't know, I hurt him, he would never want to be with me," 

"If he doesn't want to be with you at your worst, then he doesn't truly love you," Venom Rani was suprised by the realization. She didn't need Kion to be happy, she was better than him. She looked at her paws, covered in the black symbiote, and then started to tear Venom off of her, she needed to get the symbiote off of her. But the Symbiote began to overpower her and take over. AU Rani was loosing the fight. But Peter noticed this and went over and blasted his life energy at her, and he managed to separate the symbiote from her. And for a second he collapsed out of exhaustion but quickly got up to deal with the other symbiotes. 

Peter ran through the rain as he used his life energy to blast away the symbiotes to weaken them while the Night Pride dealt with them. But Venom Simba used his Symbiote tendrils and pinned Peter down. The other Symbiotes knocked away the Night Pride and everyone else who wasn't bonded with the symbiote and focused their attacks on Peter. The pain was overwhelming Peter, rivaling the amount of pain he felt when he fought Thanos and his army. He began to concentrate, despite the overwhelming pain, and focused his energy, and released a powerful blast, the blast was so powerful, it generated inter-dimensional windows into other universes, allowing those to see what was going on.

Earth URNFF-923005

Kopa woke up and looked to see two lions standing in front of him. Out of fear, Kopa tried to back away, while both lions walked up to him,"who are you,"asked Kopa,"where is my dad,"

"I am you dad,"the male Lion spoke,"and she is your mother,"he nodded towards Nala."Kopa," she said looking at her son."y-you are not my parents," Kopa said."yes we are,"Nala said."No, you are not, if you were, you wouldn't have abandon me, just like you abandoned dad," Nala was confused,"what do you mean," Kopa gave her an angry look,"dad told me everything, how you abandoned him and me," Nala realized who Kopa was talking about, she knew he meant Simba. "I-I,"but before Nala could clarify anything, the inter-dimensional window opened, showing the battle of Spider-Man and the Symbiote army. It didn't take long for Nala to quickly notice Simba.