Vitani

FYI this story takes place in the legends timeline. If you dont know what the Legends timeline is, read Lion Guard What-If season 1, I wrote a chapter about the canon and legends timelines, now back to your regularly scheduled tragic stories.

This is the story of Vitani and her Path to evil.

Kopa was running back to the pridelands, it was rainy but he was determined, ever since he left the pridelands 13 years ago, now a full grown adult (technically he was 18). Kopa ran back and wanted to find his parents and find Vitani. He ran off and saw her, he found vitani sitting there. He took in a deep breath and then walked up to her. 'Vitani" he said hopeful she would remember him.

'Kopa" said Vitani in disbelief "is that you"

"Its me, im back"

Vitani went in and hugged Kopa out of Joy, she was happy her best friend was alive. "I missed you' said Vitani crying.

"I missed you also, so, umm can I tell you something"

"sure, what is it"

"ever since i saw you, I was in love with you"

"...........i-i love you too"said Vitani as she went in and Kissed kopa."i always loved you Kopa"

But then Kopa noticed a few bodies of a few dead Lions, one of which was one of Kopa's childhood friends. "what happened" he asked

"My mom went and attacked the pridelands, there were a few casualties"

"who did this"

".........i-i did"

"WHAT"

"Kopa I-"

"LEAVE"

"what" said vitani tearing up

"LEAVE ME FOREVER, NOW"

Vitani immediately ran off heartbroken. She just reunited with the love of her life, and now he pushed her away. It has been a week and there was a nasty flood, after the rain cleared, Kopa went to make sure everything was alright, and then heard a call for help. When Kopa went over to the cliff, he saw Vitani hanging there.
"KOPA, please help me"

"why should I"

"Kopa, I love you"

But out of spite, Kopa just walked off as Vitani pleaded for help but it was too late, Vitani lost her grip and fell into the river below. After Vitani managed to swim herself to safety, she started to cry. She then ran away from the pridelands. She rested under a tree and cried herself to sleep, which attracted the attention of Venom, and then took over.

Meanwhile Kopa was thinking about what he did to Vitani. He ran away thinking he would Keep Vitani safe from Zira if he faked his death, and now he comes back and pushes her away. Kopa then realized how badly he treated Vitani. He couldn't believe he was so mean to the girl he loved ever since he was a cub. he then decided to make things right. He got up and ran off to find Vitani.

After a few days of searching, Kopa saw vitani. When he called out to her, she ran away, so he chased after her but then he all of a sudden he got knocked into a tree. When Kopa looked up, he didnt see the lioness he knew and loved, but a lioness covered and darkness and fuel by her pain and suffering.
"Vitani' said Kopa in disbelief

"There is no Vitani, Only VENOM"

Vitani/Venom then tried to attack Kopa. But Kopa was trying to talk to vitani hoping she would come back.
"Vitani, look im sorry about how I treated you, but I love you"

"YOU LEFT ME TO DIE, I BEGGED FOR YOUR HELP, AND YOU JUST WALKED AWAY"

"Vitani please, i love you"

But it was no use, Vitani kept on trying to attack Kopa. After some fighting Kopa managed to escape. Kopa walked off and catched his breath and then started to cry from guilt. "WHAT HAVE I DONE" yelled Kopa

As for Vitani, she calmed herself down then went to find a place to rest but then saw a portal open in front of her.

"Hello there Vitani, i'm Otto Octavius, And I need you to help me with something"

"What do you need"

"I'll explain later"

And this is the evil Vitani Story. This was partially inspired by A New Generation By Wuttquad so check it out. And now 3 more backstories before the main story