Epilogue:Rani

Rani walked through the portal, she stepped back into the universe, and turned around to see the portal close in front of her. She sighed to herself. She would have preferred to stay in E-934001, even though there was already a Rani there, she would at least have something. But here, she has nothing, no mate, no kingdom, no Kion. She walked around for a while to see where she was exactly. But she spotted something in the distance, it was Kion. She followed him into a dense jungle, and saw him enter a cave, and inside the cave, was Zuri. She saw Kion nuzzle her, at first she was filled with jealousy, but then she saw how happy they were. At this point, she felt guilty for hurting them. She smiled at them, she knew they belonged together.

Later Rani returned to the Tree of Life, and she reunited with Mwizi, she felt happy with him. She loved him as much as she loved Kion, although Kion would always have a special place in her heart, she loved Mwizi.

Years later Mwizi passed away from a disease, which put Rani in a depressed state. Rani, who was 25 years old (YES they have human lifespans) encountered a lone male and his daughter, who was 3 years old. The lone male explained how they were attacked and his mate died in the process, and that they need a place to stay. Rani agreed to let them in, but she noticed the scar over his eye, it was Kion.

As the days passed, Kion and Rani fell in love once again, even Kion's daughter began to notice it and urged her father to re-marry, knowing that Zuri would want Kion to be happy. Although reluctant at first, Kion agreed with his cub. Rani felt the same way she felt about Kion those years ago, and it didnt take long for her to realize that either. 

Eventually Kion and Rani confessed their love for each other, and decided to move on from the past and to finally be together once again. Kion was once again King of the Tree of Life. Both lived happily together, and they both had 3 cubs together over the years, and Rani would see Kion and Zuri's cub as her own daughter. Kion was happy to be with her again, even though every day he would miss Zuri, he was thankful to be with Rani again. As for Rani, she was glad she was with the love of her life once more. She couldn't imagine her life without him, she was at peace once more.

And this is the second Epilogue for this week. I will release 2 epilogue chapters each week. And on the final week, I will release an epilogue chapter, a BONUS chapter, and a chapter detailing the future of this series.