BONUS CHAPTER Ft:Deadpool MATURE WARNING

MATURE WARNING: Because its Deadpool. But WARNING FOR VIOLENCE AND REFERENCING SEXUAL CONTENT AND MAKING FUN OF RETARDED STUFF

"Hello there, you might be wondering, who is this handsome man with a Ryan Reynolds voice dressed in red spandex and is NOT Spider-Man, why do the 5 year olds and middle aged moms think I'm spider man. Well, my name is Deadpool, I'm kinda famous. I did appear in two movies, three if you included X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but no one likes that so we don't talk about it. But here is what I am going to do, to those who saw my critically acclaimed movie, Deadpool 2, you remember the Post credit's scene where your's truly time traveled and basically killed mistakes in the past. Except Peter, I saved him and told him to walk away, love ya sugar-bear. But i will do the same thing again, but instead of Killing mistakes of the past, i'm going to kill mistakes of the multiverse. HIT IT,"(If I Could Turn Back Time starts Playing at MAXIMUM EFFORT).

Retarded Universe 1(they hurt to write but it proves a point in the end)

Simba stared tenderly into Kovu's eyes, their hearts were pumping faster. They both leaned in and (please game end me, i'm sorry I wrote this but hang on, because DP is coming in) they started to make out. Then Simba got on top of Kovu and was about to engage in mating, BUT THEN A SWORD WAS TOSSED THROUGH SIMBA'S TORSO."HI THERE, IM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO SAVE SOME KIDS FROM KILLING THEMSELVES,"shouted Deadpool. DP pulled the sword out of Simba and he painfully bled to death. Kovu was freaked out by what just happened,"KIARA, NALA,"Deadpool shouted. The two lionesses showed up and when they saw the scene in front of them, they were traumatized."Oh Hi, yeah funny story as to why he is bleeding to death, he was about to F*** him,"DP pointed to Kovu. His face was in shock as to what DP just did, not only did he kill Simba right in front of him, but now his girlfriend knows he was cheating on her with her dad. DP prepared to go to the other universe but he turned around, pulled out his gun, and shot Kovu's back legs several times,"so long Joe Swanson,"DP said as he left through the Portal

Retarded Universe 2

Kion and Kiara blushed at each other. They were in love, they leaned in and kissed, their kiss didn't last long though because DP shot Kion in the back. Kiara quickly jumped back and looked at her now dead lover,"I would say I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for the retarded, have a nice day,"Deadpool said as he walked off, while Kiara just sat there and cried from what she just saw,"OH, WAIT, I DID THIS TO ONE OF YOUR BOYFRIENDS IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE," Deadpool pulled out his gun and shot Kiara's front legs, paralyzing her. Deadpool started to sing along to the song as he walked off.

Retarded Universe 3

"do you love me,"asked Kion. Bunga smiled nervously,"yes, i do," Kion and Bunga leaned and and made out. But their make out session was interrupted by Deadpool because he threw two of his swords and hit both Kion and Bunga,"BOOM, two in one, and what's better is that I prevented God from having another reason to kill us this year," Deadpool causally walked off as he retrieved his swords and left Kion and Bunga to suffer a PAINFUL death.

Retarded Universe 4

"I am in love with you mom,"Kion said. Nala was surprised at her son's words, but accepted them."c'mon Kion, I know a place where we can be alone,"she said in a seductive voice,"NOPE, NUH UH,"Deadpool shouted,"what dipshit thought that this was a good Idea, and the writer doesn't count because he is making fun of it, funny story, this was making fun of another story that he read so he could write a review on it,"Deadpool does a quick stretch,"alright, lets do this,"as he pulled out his sword and decapitated Nala. DP looked at Kion, who was traumatized,"pro tip, don't date your mom," Deadpool walked off while Kion just sat there freaked out and crying. Simba walked up and asked what was going on, DP turned around,"HEY, JUST SO YOU KNOW, YOUR SON WAS ABOUT TO BANG YOUR WIFE. JUST SAYING,"Deadpool then walked off,"

Retarded Universe 5

Kion and Kovu engaged in a loving embrace, they were together at last. Kion looked up at Kovu and saw his smile, a seductive smile, Kion knew what to do and got under Kovu, and he got on top of Kion. They were only able to do what they were "doing" for 10 seconds because Deadpool instantly shot Kovu in the head,"Wow this guy cant stop being a retarded slut for 5 minuets,"Kion looked at Deadpool traumatized."don't worry, this time, you are right, your parents are disappointed with you, and so am I,"he said as he shot Kion in a spot that won't kill him, but will severely put him in pain. DP walked off

Retarded Universe 6

"alright, the grand finale, I get to kill the most retarded of them all, im doing this for the kids and depressed adults who mistakenly found this shit,"Deadpool said. He walked into the outlands where Kion and Janja were mating (god please game end me). Kion looked at Janja's pleased face as he continued. Deadpool found a stick and a vine nearby, he grabbed his sword and aimed,"let's see Hawkeye do this," he shot his sword like an arrow. The sword flew and stabbed directly through Kion, and a bit into Janja. He backed away, his pleasured feeling was quickly replaced by fear and trauma."YES I DID IT, SUCK IT JEREMY RENNER," Deadpool walked up to Janja,"wh-wh....why are ya doin' this," Deadpool loaded his gun,"Because, I don't want kids to kill themselves, I want them to live,  not to have a reason to die, so what I'm about to do is TOTALLY justified". Deadpool then killed Janja. He walked over to Kion who was barley alive, pulled out the sword and walked off, leaving Kion to have an EXTREMELY PAINFUL death,"your welcome Disney, I hope this gives me a higher budget for my movie,"he said as he walked off.

(song ends)

And this is the Deadpool bonus chapter. I enjoyed writing this, I got to have Deadpool go into RETARDED universes, and kill them (the retarded LK characters that people ship). This was mainly to make fun of people who like these ships, or write stories about these ships. Unfortunately this was only a small fraction of retarded ships and the song is only 4 minuets long. It was actually painful to write the parts BEFORE Deadpool showed up because I had to picture it, and I just wanted to (not a joke) die, or "game-end." Hopefully you enjoyed this, remember to vote and comment. Also the NEXT chapter is an UPDATE about the sequel for this book.