Nala

The Story Of Nala and her path to Evil

Simba made up his mind, he wasn't going to go back to the pridelands, instead he was going to stay. Nala couldn't believe this, so she went to find someone who could actually help. She searched and then she accidentally fell into a river, a very dangerous one with rapids and sharp rocks. Before she knew it, she went unconscious. She then woke up and saw a lion stand in front of her,"where am I"she asked

"your'e safe, you almost drowned but luckily I was in the area"he said

"thank you, i'm Nala"

"I'm Hodari"he said,"so what were you doing here anyways"

"my home is in danger, we have a tyrannical ruler, and I went to find help so someone could stop him"

"I...might be of service to you"he said

"really"

"of course, so what happened"

"there is no food, or water, he abuses his power, we would die if something is not done"

"alright then, we will leave tomorrow morning"

"thank you, why are you doing this"

"because, if this king is letting his subjects die, he is not worthy"

"alright, don't you have a family"

"my parents are dead, and I used to have a girlfriend, but she abandoned me, left me to die"

"i'm sorry to hear that"

"it's fine, I wouldn't want to be with someone who is selfish, I at least know who she really was, what about you, do you have a boyfriend"

"sort of, my best friend, at first, he appeared to be sweet and kind but"

"but what"

"he would rather throw away responsibilities and think about himself, instead of helping others, he was selfish"

"it does suck, when someone appears to be someone they are not"

Hodari and Nala hung out for the rest of the night and got to know each other very well. The next day both of them went back to pride rock. Hodari started to attack scar while Nala rallied the lionesses and attacked scar's army. Eventually Hodari knocked scar off of pride rock to where the Hyenas killed him. Hodari walked to the edge of pride rock and roared, signaling that he was the king, and the rest of the pride approved. Nala then walked up to Hodari,"so I guess you are now king"she said.

"you know, a king does need his Queen"replied Hodari

"what do you mean"

"I want you to be my queen, unless if you dont feel the sam-"

"yes"

"what"

"yes i'll be your queen"

Eventually the pridelands returned to normal. It was the presentation of the son of King Hodari and Queen Nala. Rafiki held up Kopa and the animals cheered. But little did anyone know, Simba watched the whole thing, and was heartbroken, he lost the love of his life. Simba ran away feeling he was no longer needed.

Over the years Hodari, Nala, and Kopa were happy, but after 9 years, Hodari began to let the power get to his head, he began arguing with Nala constantly, then the arguing, turned into abuse. Kopa was scared of his father, and didn't know what to do. Eventually Nala had enough and told Kopa next time they had an argument, both would run away from the pridelands.