Morning of the crime

She heard a clatter of trashcans, which woke her abruptly, she rose, putting on her nightgown. She went outside to find sleepwalking Troy, walking towards a fence. Betty ran to him, stopping him from hurting himself. She took his arm and lead him back to his house. She missed him and how much she had laughed when they were together. Should she kiss him? Well, he is sleepwalking, he would never remember. She grabbed his face and kissed him, kissing him was better than any kiss Floyd gave her. She backed up to find blood on his shirt, he must have hurt himself on the way back from wherever he went. Suddenly, she overheard Mr. Fret's voice ring, "Who killed your husband with a knife?". No, it couldn't be, could it? She had to think fast. She pulled Troy through the back door of his house, and at the top of her lungs, she screamed like it was Troy screaming. Troy would be the main suspect so she decided to open the range a little. She grabbed one of Troy's knives and wiped it in Troy's shirt blood, she laid Troy in his bed. At 5:10 am, Troy would wake up to find blood his clothes. Between the interrogations of the morning and the night, she got the blood tested, it was Marco's blood, as she feared. When she came over to Mr. Fret's house for lunch, she snuck the knife in the couch cushions. On Thursday, she made an anonymous report about the knife inside the couch. Mr. Fret got arrested, and Troy was released from Prison.