Shadow Within (1) - Bakugou x Reader

A/N: Hello, long time no see! I really can't write something short. This was supposed to be a medium lendged story but I couldn't help myself. Here is part 1. Enjoy!

Quirk

Shadow form - The user changes form into a darker almost shadow like self which has enhanced speed as well as strengths. Overusing the quirk or frankly using it without being able to control it will lead the user to be out of energy and loose of conscious.

-

Monday, 03:00 PM

You grabbed your head with one hand, trying to make sense of really anything around you but it was no use. You felt yourself sway as the control of your body started to withdraw.

No sooner you felt something creeping up your neck, the source seemed to come from the middle of your chest.

What was happening?

"Y/N?" you faintly made out the uncertain voice of Izuku.

He was your classmate. He was your friend. He was always so kind to you.

You tried to focus on thoughts and emotions you associated with the boy. You tried to picture him in your head since you couldn't open your eyes. He was smiling. His big doe eyes seemed so calming. Soon the picture as well as the thoughts of the boy started to grow further away. It felt like they started to burn from your memories, only leaving a smoke of uncertainty. A prove that they existed but not what they were.

"What the fuck is going on? If you shitty loser don't get a grip on yourself I will fucking end you" another voice swirled in your hazy mind. It was rougher. It felt heavier.

Katsuki.

A classmate. Your long time crush. A bully. An aggressive idiot. An egoist. Insensitive. Cruel. Violent. Hurtful. Hurt. Hurt. Hurt.

Hurt.

Something came over you. Emotions so negative, so strong, you couldn't withstand but had to let them drown you.

Your mind wasn't able to form any reason or recall any memories.

All you felt was hurt and who the person was who inflicted it so often.

You were forgetting his name.

You couldn't fight anymore.

"Y/N!" Izuku tried to call out to you again as he stared at your from darkness surrounded form.

Your head was in your hands as it seemed like you were struggling with something as if you were hurting but Izuku hesitated to reach out to you.

Suddenly, your form stilled.

And when you lifted your head to look at the two boys in front of you, they both froze as your eyes were glowing red.

Friday, the week before, 01:38 PM

"Okay, Y/N! All you had to do was tell him. Just get over with it. He might reject you. Well, he will reject you but at least you can move on, knowing that you have done everything in your power to get your feelings across"

Your inner pep-talk was supposed to calm your nerves but somehow it became worse. Let's say you were about to do one of the scariest things you have ever done in your life. You were going to confess to your crush, Bakugou Katsuki.

You could imagine what he thought about you - annoying, weak, helpless, useless since you were officially quirkless.

Unofficially you had a quirk. Of course, your quirk was registered but since you've never been able to control it, your parents decided to make it a secret.