What am I to you? - Tamaki x Reader

A/N: Procrastinating, so I fail my super important exams part 3!! And this time with my favorite shy boy, Tamaki <3

Summary: You and Tamaki are in a relationship but since the two of you have trouble communicating you are questioning his feelings for you. 

Quirk: Plasma --> The user is able to produce different kind of plasma with their hands. Thus it is possible to attack with plasma balls that might burn you or create plasma that dries fast oris even sticky. 

Tamaki and you have been in a relationship for almost two months.

Even though you were happy to be with the shy boy, there was something that bothered you and that was how uncomfortable the older male seemed to be around you.

You knew that he needed time to get to know someone and as a fellow shy person, you totally understood how hard it could be to actually open up to people.

But you weren't just "someone". You were supposed to be his girlfriend but it didn't feel like that at all. It also didn't help that technically it wasn't him who confessed his feelings to you.

Nejire had played a big part in setting the two of you up. She had been the one who introduced you to Mirio and Tamaki and you were incredible thankful for that because you had eyed Tamaki for the longest time but due to being shy yourself, you didn't dare to walk up to him.

After some time hanging out, you had seemed to bond with the blue haired male. At least a little bit but you were far from confessing or even guessing his feelings.

Nejire, knowing both of you well enough, could tell in what kind of dilemma the two of you were and had decided to come to your aid.

To put it short, she practically had made the two of you confess to each other and consequently, you became a couple.

Two months in the relationship you questioned, if your boyfriend was maybe pressured in confessing as well as entering in this relationship.

Tamaki was shy and actually very kind. So maybe when he had been put on the spot like that, he didn't want to hurt your feelings and just went along with it.

At least that would explain the lack of affection.

Nothing had changed since you were a couple. You didn't kiss, hug, cuddle or even hold hands. You didn't want to demand too much or force the boy to do anything because you loved him with all his antics but seeing that you relationship pretty much went nowhere was a big red flag for you.

You were understanding but you thought that after two months he would at least be able to hold a normal conversation with you but he even still jumped from your touch.

No matter how much you hated the idea it all pointed to one thing: He didn't love you and with that he didn't want to become comfortable with you.

The thought that he forced himself to be in a relationship without wanting to, hurt almost as much as the fact that your love was unrequited.

Now you were, of course, contemplating your options. You had talked about this with Nejire before but she had told you to wait. That was a month ago and nothing had changed.

You thought about confronting Tamaki about this but you were scared hat he might feel bad about himself then and might pressure himself even more because he didn't want to hurt you.

The second option you could think of, was breaking up with him without confronting him beforehand. That way you could set him free and make sure he wouldn't do anything for your sake.

You might look like the bad one then but it was okay, if it meant making Tamaki happy.

-

"Y-you're breaking up with me?" He stuttered wide eyed. The two of you stood on the roof of the school. You made sure to choose a secluded area, so you wouldn't embarrass yourself or the boy.