10 Days of Love - Day 8 | Time stops | Tamaki x Reader

10 Days of Love - Day 8 Tamaki x Reader 

"They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and it is true"

You were training on the campus of the U.A. with Tsuyu and Ochako. Right now, the three of you had a mock battle going on. You against the other two since that was what you asked. Your quirk was called feline transformation which meant you were able to transform in all kind of cats – housecats, tigers, cheetahs, you name it. The bigger the transformation, though, the shorter you would be able to stay in that form.

In your human form you looked pretty normal but still had the reflexes of a cat. You chose to transform into a tiger and were about to attack Ochako but Tsuyu made sure to pull her away with her frog like tongue before your paw could reach her. She was thrown behind you, which meant that you were now surrounded by the two girls. Realizing that you needed to be faster to get hold of them, you decided to change into a cheetah. Between every transformation you had to come back to your human form for at least a few seconds which was what you did.

Since these seconds were the time you were easiest to be attacked, you were planning to watch both of the girls. That was until you were in the middle of turning around and your eyes caught the gaze of a boy who stood a bit of but was without doubt looking at you.

Suddenly, you felt like time stopped. Your eyes widened as you stared into his blue ones that showed just as much surprise. The male started to blush furiously and maybe you did, too, you didn't know. The only thing you knew, was that you couldn't take your eyes of him. In that moment it was just you and him. Unfortunately, you missed the girl that used your strange behavior to sneak up on you, and tap your shoulder.

Only when you suddenly felt your legs leaving the ground you were reminded where you were and that you messed up.

"What?" You squeaked, desperately trying to get a hold of the floor but it was too late, you were already in the air.

"Ochako!" You yelled the girls name, your limps flared in the air as you freaked out. You actually were afraid of heights, so you hated when the girl did that.

"Get me down!" You snapped, glaring at the girl that stood pretty much where you were standing before with an innocent smile on her face.

"Okay, I guess, we won, though" she chirped and shortly after she finally turned off her quirk. You were like 5 meters above the ground and you fell all of it until you hit the ground. No, not as gracefully as a cat but more like total clutz, landing on your back with your limps spread out.

You've never felt so embarrassed. The girls shrieked, coming over immediately and slightly leaning over your form.

"I thought a cat always lands on her feet" Tsuyu remarked, titling her head to the side while watching you in confused.

"Do I look like a cat right now?" You barked, glaring at the girl who commented.

"I am sorry, Y/N. If I knew that you were to fall like this, I would have made sure that Tsuyu caught your first with her tongue" the brown haired girl apologized, putting her palms together in front of her chest.

"It's fine" you grumbled, feeling more embarrassed than angry. You slowly sat up, rubbing the back of your head while doing so. You knew you probably should not look back since curiosity killed the cat and you weren't that lucky today but somehow you couldn't help but sneak a look to where the boy sat. To your utter horror, you were met wit three gazes that stared back at you. It was him and probably his friends.

You swore you became as red as a tomato.

"Do you need to go to Recovery Girl? You are becoming red?" Tsuyu asked in worry when he saw how your cheeks would start to become red.