Captivated - Shigaraki x Reader

A/N: Hello! Here is my first one shot after my break! It took me longer than expected to finish this since the time I announced to be back again but to be fair this isn't the only writing I was working on. I actually wrote about 4 different one shots at a time as well as one new (mini) multiple chapter story I want to release soon. Considering that almost all pieces are done, you can be sure that the next one shots won't take as along to be uploaded. Anyway, I hope you like this one. It was an idea I had for a multiple chapter story but I decided to break it into an one shot! 

WARNING: Unedited! It is like 2 AM where I am and I am tired, so I am going to edit this later on. 

Summary: After being kidnapped, you finally manage to escape. Ironically, your saving grace turns out to be another villain. 

Word count: 7350

It hurt.

Your bare feet scraped against the rough pavement as you ran along the street.

It was cold.

The rain pattered on you so unforgivingly. The light dress you wore did nothing to protect you.

It was straining.

After weeks of doing absolutely nothing but sitting on the bed in that small room, your muscles weren't used to the sudden exercise.

The adrenaline was pumping.

Fear was the only thing that kept your weak body going. The fear of what would happen if you were to be caught.

Your breath came out in small puffs as you stopped for a moment to decide where to go now since you reached a lone crossroad. Your eyes shifted hectically from side to side, trying to scan the area as fast as humanly possible.

Soon enough they settled on a figure, not too far off from where you stood. They wore a black trench coat and had the hood of a possible hoodie up, making them hard to spot but luckily you did.

Without hesitation you crossed the street, slightly stumbling since the streets were quite slithery because of the rain.

"Wait! Please wait!" You called out to the person who was only few meters away from you now. Unfortunately, they did not listen. You weren't one to give up now, though.

Steps fast, you decided to make them stop if they were ignoring you. Ungracefully you collided with the figure, your fingers delving deep into their coat in an attempt to force them to stop. What you didn't expect was for the person to swing around with a force that made you stumble back and lastly hit the ground.

Now sitting utterly pitiful in the rain, you looked up to them.

The man was glaring at you, obviously unamused by your attack. Still, his eyes widened a little when he took a better look at you. He somehow expected some drunk who couldn't keep their hands to themselves or maybe even some hero who was patrolling. What he didn't expect was a fragile looking girl, completely drenched in the rain and looking at him like a kicked puppy.

What the hell was someone like you doing at a place like this?

Within the next few seconds, the two of you only stared at each other until that was interrupted by angry shouts that might or might not come from the way you just came from.

Upon hearing these you scrambled from your spot on the ground to your feet, slightly stepping closer to the stranger who still looked at you in wary.

"You have to help me! They are coming! They kidnapped me! I got away but if they were to catch me now I am sure they will kill me. Please, you have to help me!" You cried out, trying to explain your situation as fast as possible. After all, you knew it would be a matter of seconds until your kidnappers would find you here.