10 Days of Love - Day 5 | Universe | Todoroki x Reader

A/N: Hello~ I don't have much to say but that you are aged up in this. Both in the presence and in the flashback. Enjoy!

10 Days of love - Day 5 Todoroki x Reader

"It's like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together" 

You snuggled closer into the left side of your boyfriend, enjoying the extra warmth he provided due to his quirk. Noticing your advances, he tightened the arm that was draped around your waist.

Right at that moment you couldn't feel happier. The two of you had a small picknick in a park not too far off from your home. The day was already gone and the night took over with its beautiful stars shining brightly in the sky.

Now you were  laying  on your backs, your head on his chest and his arm around you.

You stargazed.

"I can't believe it's already been a few years" you mumbled softly.

"Hmm, it still feels like yesterday that we met" Todoroki hummed, taking your hand that lay on his chest into his, intertwining your fingers before he started to rub soft circles into your skin with his thump.

"You know, it's like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together" you voiced out the thought that's been on your mind for some time. Todoroki chuckled at your suggestion, finding it a bit cheesy but at the same time cute.

"Think about it. The day we met it felt like it was impossible to get away from each other" you continued, remembering the faithful day a few years ago. You and Todoroki had no connection whatsoever but on that day you somehow managed to run into each other over and over again.

-

Both of you happened to be at the mall that day. He was with his friends while you went all by yourself. Seeing someone multiple times a day wouldn't really make you think about it. After all, you usually spent multiple hours in the mall, so you were meant to pass by some people more than once.

It was different for Todoroki and you that day. You actually made contact without having any of you to actually striving for it.

It started out with him pulling you back before you could have gotten hit by the bike that was coming your way. 

"Are you okay?"  The boy asked, letting go of the arm he grabbed in order to pull you back. Still a little bit surprised, you shyly turned to your savior. That was the first time you made eye contact. His heterochromatic eyes pulled you in immediately. You were a bit stunned by his beauty but were able to overcome that pretty fast.

"Yes, thank you!" You smiled "I should have watched where I was going, shouldn't I?" You scratched the back of your head with a bashful expression on your face.

"Yeah, probably" he replied, his face not giving away much of what he was feeling at that moment. An awkward silence took over, so you decided that this was the que to be on your merry way.

"Thank you again, I have to go now. Have a nice day" you politely said, the boy nodded, saying his goodbye as well and so you parted ways. You were sure that you wouldn't see the handsome stranger again. 

You were wrong. 

Only about an hour later, you found yourself stuck in a crowd. While trying to get through your headphones had gotten stuck on something, effectively bringing you to a stop. Sighing since this happened all the time, you turned around to look at whoever was the poor victim.