10 Days of Love - Day 6 | Learn | Bakugou x Reader

A/N: This one was actually written at the time I was still studying for the exams. Me writing this instead of studying inspired this entire scenario. I just didn't have a hot friend with me who ended up kissing me lmao 

10 Days of Love - Day 6 Bakugou x Reader 

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is how to love, and be loved in return" 

"Can't you fucking concentrate for at least one minute?" Katsuki scoffed as he watched you from his seat across the table. Your head was placed on one of your forearms while holding your phone in the other hand to scroll through it without any purpose, really. Everything was better than studying right now.

"No, I am not feeling motivated at all. This was a stupid idea" you grumbled, sighing. Your grades weren't exactly bad. You were actually quite capable but usually you only started to study like two days before the exam.

Procrastination was your companion through life. If you didn't feel like you run out of time, you wouldn't have the motivation to study. Even though you were always able to pull through with that habit of yours, you wanted to change that. Since you wouldn't do that when being home alone, you decided to study with Katsuki.

He was reluctant at first but when you promised him to pay for dinner next time, he allowed you to study with him.

"Damn it, just pull yourself together. You're wasting my time, idiot" he growled, slamming his own book on the table. You hummed, your eyes still fixed on the screen of your phone. The lack of attention annoyed the blond even more.

"You little sh-"

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is how to love, and be loved in return" you randomly read from your phone. Katsuki who was ready to roast you, stopped in his track at your sudden words. A small blush formed itself on his cheeks.

"Where the hell does that come from?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows while pretty much glaring daggers at your still hunched over form.

"It's a quote from some movie. Do you think it is true?" You stated thoughtfully.

"What are you even looking at? We are supposed to study for the upcoming math test, so stop wasting our fucking time on some stupid nonsense" Katsuki scoffed, not believing that you were that much of an idiot.

"It's an article on the internet called "30 love quotes of romance movie that you should now". We need to know this Katsuki!" You let out a giggle at the end of your sentence, actually giving away that you were just messing around.

"I couldn't fucking care less about some stupid love quotes of some cheesy as hell movies" with that he leaned forward and snatched your phone from your hand.

"Hey, what are you doing?! That's my phone!" You hissed, actually trying to get it back but Katsuki was fast and let it disappear in a pocket of his sweatpants.

"You are unbelievable" you grunted, falling back into your seat with a big sigh.

"I fucking let you come over here to study. Not for you to laze around while I am studying!" The blond retorted, making you pout.

"We have studied for at least an hour! Why not taking a break?!" You crossed your arms in front of your chest as you let out an annoyed huff.

"Because as far as I am concerned you didn't get anything done! You only get to have a break when you deserve it, idiot!" He scolded you which made you pout even more.

"Come on, five minutes and I promise that I will start studying. I will take a look into this stupid book and listen to your stu-, I mean, amazing explanations, okay?" You tried to compromise. Your (e/c) orbs met his red ones and for a second you just stared at each other.