𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

Both of them were laid on the bed, cuddling each other

Both of them were laid on the bed, cuddling each other. Leilani rested against the headboard with Kamari's head on her chest. His left leg was wrapped around her left leg and his arms were around her torso. He used his thumb to rub her sides, knowing she loved it.

"You ain't mad at me, is you?" He asked her as she rubbed his head.

"No, Kamari. Ian mad at you."

"Then what is it? I can tell there's sumn' on yo mind, so tell me. I told you shit bout me, so why ain't you?" Kamari said in all seriousness.

"I'm scared." She answered making his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Whatchu scared for mama? You were the one who said you wouldn't judge me, so ian gon judge you either." He stressed and she nodded, understanding.

"Ok so when I was 12, my mom and dad had dropped me off at my uncle's house since they wanted time to themselves. One time, my uncle invited two of his friends to his house when his wife wasn't there." She stopped for a bit. Kamari knew where this was going but he was hoping it wasn't what had happened.

"They got drunk and shit and they left. My uncle came into my room that night when I was sleeping and forced me to do it. I swear I didn't want to do it, Kamari. I was scared. He threatened to kill my parents if I said anything to them, so now they don't know. Only you do, but promise you ain't gon say nun." She said and he stared at her.

"Whatchu mean I shouldn't say nun? Lani he raped you. What the fuck don't you get about that? Matter fact ian gon tell nobody." He said as he sat up and she let out a sigh of relief.

"Finna kill that nigga." He mumbled but she heard him causing her to snap her head up at him.

"No no no Kamari. You can't do that." She pleaded.

"Why not?" He said not really paying attention to her. He texted Dosn, Meech, and Shoota, telling them to get ready.

Lani noticed he wasn't paying any attention so she snatched his phone and read the messages.

"Mari please don't do this. It's the past, you ain't gotta worry bout it no more." She begged but he wasn't having it.

"Nah gimme back my phone Leilani. Whea that nigga live at?" He asked trying to reach for his phone.

"Mari please ion want you to do this. Please Mari." She pleaded softly as tears began to run down her face.

"Ion care what you want me to do. That nigga gotta die, Lani." He said, strenly.

Leilani sat up on her knees trying to keep Kamari calm. She hugged him as she cried, pleading with him softly.

"Mari killing him won't solve anything. Just please stop. We both hurtin Mari, killing him won't help us." She tried to reason with him.

He sighed and rubbed his hands down his face before he hugged her back.

"Aight fine." He said but they both knew he was lying.

"You okay, baby?" She asked him when they let each other go and he nodded, giving her a long passionate kiss. They both fell on the bed and let put a lil laugh.

"I love you." She heard him say and gasped, smiling a little.

"I love you too Mari. So much." She said and they kissed.

Before you knew it, Mari was asking Lani for permission. She wasn't surprised when she saw how big he was.

"You sure, Lani? Ion wanna hurt you."

"Mari I'm sure, seriously." She reassured him and he nodded, giving her a quick kiss before entering her.

Just know they went all night.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰