Stars (Analogical)

Analogical has to be one of my favorite ships. And plus I fucking love space and stars. So this'll be fun.

Summary : Virgil steals Logan from his room so can take a break and look at the stars.

Tiggers : um, none?

High school AU.

*

Logan Berry sat at the desk in his room, working on a essay that wasn't due until two weeks. However, he knew he wouldn't be able to relax if he didn't at least start the rough draft. While working away on his computer, he wasn't aware of the lingering shadow outside the window.

Tap tap.

He jumped in his seat as he mumbled something under his breath. He turned toward the window. He saw the figure waving at him then pointing at the window lock. Logan rolled his eyes as he stood from his chair. He went to the window, unlocked it, and opened it for his friend.

Virgil Storm was part of the small group of guys that he claimed as his friends. He was different compared to Logan with his dark clothing and purple hair. However, he found it easier to talk to him than their other friends. The other two, Roman Prince and Patton Hart, were very outgoing compared to them. They have somewhat unrealistic perspectives of the world that can figuratively drive Logan up the wall.

Virgil climbed through and stepped into the room. He grinned at Logan, "Hey Lo."

"What are you doing here?" He rolled his eyes again.

"I was bored so I wanted to come bother you," He shoved his hands into his jacket pockets, "I've only been here for a bit and it seems to be working."

He groaned. Even with his dark outlooks, anxiety, and snarky jokes, Logan has found a strong liking for Virgil. He had for a while. Thankfully, no one knew about his secret crush on him.

"Would you mind leaving?" Logan asked while turning back to his computer, "I have things to work on."

"Like what?"

"Well, I have-"

"Whatever," Virgil interrupted, "It doesn't matter. When was the last time you took a break from said work."

He glanced at the time, "I haven't."

"Okay, that's it," He grabbed Logan's hand and pulled him toward the window, "We're going out so you'll actually take a break."

"Wait. What if my parents notice I'm not here."

"You and I both know they won't."

He wasn't wrong. Both his parents tend to keep to themselves, especially toward the end of the night. Mostly because they were working in their office.

Logan adjusted his glasses, "Fine, let's go."

"Fuck yeah."

They climbed through the window and stepped outside. Logan closed the window shut. They walked away from the house and started down the road. The sun had just set under the horizon and the sky was started to get darker.

"Why don't you use the door like a normal person?" He asked.

"You know why," Virgil shrugged then grinned, "Plus, I like scaring the shit out of ya."

He shook his head, "Why am I friends with you?"

"Because you love me."

Logan's face began to warm up as he push up his glasses.

Virgil started laughing, "God Lo, I'm just joking. I didn't realize you were so easily flustered."

"You only caught me off guard."