Roommates Bonus (Logicality)

I felt like writing the little make out scene between Logan and Patton before Roman interrupted them. 

Triggers : Making out (idk if it's a warning or not)

College AU

*

It was a Thursday afternoon and Logan was walking to his room with his newly boyfriend, Patton. He stepped up to his door and unlocked it. The couple walked into the room as the door closed behind them. The first thing Logan noticed was that his roommate wasn't there. He was silently happy about that. 

Logan took off his bag and set it next to his desk. Patton put his bag next to his. They went over to his bed and sat down next to each other. He grabbed one of the books off the table next to the bed. Patton rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder as he pulled out his phone. 

After a few minutes, Patton sat up and set his phone aside. He groaned, "Logi, I'm bored."

Logan's face turned a bit pink. He was still getting use to Patton's constant pet names, "Well, um, I don't know what to tell you."

"Hmm," He hummed as he thought. Suddenly, he turned toward Logan with a mischievous smile on his face, "I have an idea."

"Um-"

Before he could say anything, Patton climbed on to his lap, rendering him silent. Logan's eyes were wide in surprise and his hands in the air. He didn't know what to do.

"Oh, come on Logan. There's no reason to be scared," He placed one of his hands on the other's cheek. 

"Um," He couldn't think straight while Patton was literally sitting on him. He stared at his boyfriend's lips, wanting so badly to kiss him.

Patton softly laughed then leaned in closer, "Kiss me, dumby."

He glanced up to his eyes before looking back at his lips. Logan couldn't stop himself as he placed his lips on Patton's. They were so soft and felt so right. Patton gladly kissed back. After a second though, he pulled away. He really hated his glasses at this moment and it didn't help that they both had glasses.

It seemed that Patton was thinking the same thing because as soon they separated, he grabbed Logan's glasses off his face.

"Patton?" He asked as he squinted his eyes.

He removed his own glasses before grabbing Logan's blue tie. Patton pulled him closer and kissed him again. While their lips continued to move, he let go of the tie and moved his arms to around his neck. Soon enough, his fingers started running through Logan's hair, completely messing it up. 

Logan wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer. Patton hummed as the kiss deepened. Only when needing to breath, they pulled apart and leaned their foreheads together. 

Patton kissed his cheek, but he continued kissing his jaw then his neck. Logan bit his lip as he closed his eyes. His hands' grip tightened on the other's shirt.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

Logan's eyes widen. He quickly cleared his throat before saying, "Y-yeah? W-who is it?" He cursed himself for still stuttering.

"Hey Lo, it's Roman," He said through the door.

"One second," He said before saying softer, "Patton."

Patton had finally stopped kissing his neck and got off of his lap. A smile played at his lips at his boyfriend's very red face. He grabbed their glasses and they put them back on. Logan walked over to the door and opened it

"Hello Roman," He huffed out.

"Hey-" Roman's eyes drifted away and toward the inside of the room. He started to grin, "Did I interrupt something?"

Logan groaned as his eyes fell to the ground. He should've known he wouldn't be able to hide the fact that he just made out with his boyfriend.

"Of course not!" Patton said as he walked up to Logan, "I was needing to leave anyways. I got work today. Bye!" He pressed a small kiss on Logan's cheek before leaving the other two boys.

Logan's eyes followed his boyfriend as he walked away. God, was he in love with Patton.

"Damn, Lo."

*

Word Count : 751

Published : May 4th 2020 (May the 4th be with you!!)

Ummm, can we talk about the new Sanders Sides video??? Like holy shit! Janus! His name is Janus! I love it.

And Roman. Poor baby boy. I literally teared up. I hope he ends up okay. I'm excited and a little nervous for what's to come.

Going now, <3