Drunk - (Moxiety)

I honestly love all the ships, even the poly ones. But, I don't really see a lot of moxiety stuff. So here's a little story.

Summary : Virgil and Patton go to a party and Patton gets drunk.

Triggers : Drunk make out (Is this a trigger? Idk, I thought I would at least put it)

High School AU

*

For the hundredth time, Virgil Storm asked himself what he was doing at the house party. As he stood in the corner of the room, he saw the other guy walk toward him.

Patton.

That's all he had to see to lighten his mood. Patton stumbled as he stepped up and quickly grabbed his arm. His soft yellow sweater just seemed to make him brighter. A goofy smile spread across his face. He leaned closer to Virgil's face, "Virge!"

He quietly laughed to himself, "Hey Patton, how's it going?"

"Awesome!"

He laughed again. Personally, Virgil had only a bit to drink, only to have a buzz. He drove them there, so he didn't want to be too drunk.

Suddenly, Pat wrapped his arms around the other guy's neck, "V! Let's go do something fun!"

The worse part of this party was seeing the stares that Patton was getting. Longing looks from creepy guys. Thankfully, none had made a move. Worse than that, Virgil had a big fat crush on Patton.

His cheeks went pink as he moved his friend's arms, "How many drinks have you had?"

He placed a finger on his chin, "Hm, I don't know. I stopped counting after seven," Patton giggled loudly.

He looked at the boy longingly. He was so lovestruck. He shook his head as a smile creeped out, "Maybe we should head out."

"What, no! The party just started!"

"Patton, we've been here for almost four hours. And you're drunk off your ass."

"But my parents will kill me if I go back drunk!" He exclaimed sadly.

"Then you can stay the night at my place."

"Okay!" He was suddenly happy again.

Virgil smiled as he grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the loud house. He was glad to be finally out of the party. They walk down the street to reach Virgil's dark red car. However, it was mostly him helping Patton walk straight. He made sure he got into the car safely and that he had his seatbelt on. Virgil walked around it and got into the driver's side. After starting the vehicle, they headed to the Storms' house.

Once the car was pulled into the driveway, Virgil helped the sleepy, drunk boy out of the car. They slowly made their way to the door and inside the house. They headed to the kitchen first. Virgil gave both Patton and himself some Ibuprofen to help their hangover in the morning. When he finally got him to take the pill, Virgil lead them up the stairs to his room.

"Sit down on the bed, I'll give you something to sleep in." He told his friend as he headed to his closest.

Patton sat down on the fluffy blankets. He hazily smiled as he rubbed the fabric. He then looked at Virgil, "What if I'm okay in what I'm in?"

"Really? But I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

He stood up, "What if I just want you?"

Virgil stopped what he was doing. Did he hear him right? (Fuck me for having some drinks. I can't tell if this is real.) He turned around to look at Patton. His cheeks were red, but it was hard to tell if it was from blushing or from drinking.