Love Struck - (Logicality)

Summary : Logan goes to a coffee shop and falls head over heels for the cute waiter there.

Triggers : None

Coffee shop au

*

Logan Berry held on to his bag strap as he walked into the little cafe. Patton-Cake's Cafe was a small coffee shop near the university that he went to. He had never actually been inside before. His group of friends had told him many times before how good it was.

Logan looked around. There were tables everywhere and only a few other customers. He had gone to the cafe in the first place to find a quiet place to work. He walked to an empty table in the corner by one of the windows. He sat down and pulled out his computer.

Not even a second later, a voice interrupted his movements.

"Heya there, I'm Patton! What can I get you?"

Logan looked up and his voice got stuck in his throat. The server, Patton, was a short male who looked around the same age as Logan. His bright blue eyes were behind round glasses. His hair was a mess of blonde curls. He wore a simple blue polo, kaki pants and a black apron. Said apron had multiple quirky buttons and pins, including his name tag. And, for some reason, this man took Logan's breathe away.

Suddenly, a hand was waving in front of his face, "Hello? Anybody home?"

He blinked a few times before looking up, "What?"

"Sorry," Patton giggled. Logan's heart skipped a beat from just hearing it, "You spaced out there for a moment."

"Oh," His face instantly grew hot.

"Anyways, what can I get ya?"

"What do you suggest?" Logan mentally stopped. He had never done that before. He always gets a simple iced coffee.

"Oh!" The server smiled wider, "Our hot chocolate is really good and we have a tasty berry strudel."

"Sounds satisfactory."

"Awesome!" Patton had pulled out a notepad and pen then wrote down something. He looked back at Logan, "That'll be right out for you."

"Thank you."

"No problem!" He smiled as he walked away to another table. He then started talking to the couple that sat there.

Logan stared at the server until he figuratively pulled his eyes away from him. He was suddenly very aware of how warm his face was. He took a deep breathe before looking at his laptop screen, his assignments patiently waiting for him. He silently groaned, not having the motivation to start. He grabbed his phone and typed out a message to his friends' group chat.

Logan : Does anyone know Patton from Patton-Cake's Cafe?

Roman : of course! he usually serves us when we go

Logan rolled his eyes at his friend's bad capitalization use.

Dee : why?

Remus : yeah why'd you wanna know?

Roman : did you finally go??!

Dee : I thought he's been with us before?

Virgil : no, he always says he's too busy with school work to go with us

Logan : I am busy when everyone else goes.

Roman : whatever you say book germ

Logan : But I did just say that?