Roommates Pt.2 (Prinxiety)

A continuation of the last chapter!

Summary : After finally getting along with Virgil, Roman starts to question his feelings for his roommate.

Triggers : None?

Still College AU

*

After Virgil's little panic attack, it seemed he was more willing to talk to Roman. They slowly built up to talking normally and found that they actually liked some of the same things. Even Patton and Logan were surprised how quickly they started getting along.

It was Tuesday night and Roman was sitting on his bed, watching the Office on his TV. He was currently alone in his room but he knew Virgil would be back soon from his class. He was more than ready to hang out with him.

Not even a few seconds later, Virgil busted through the door. He dropped his bag and art portfolio at his desk before face planting into his bed. He groaned loudly into a pillow.

"Woah!" Roman sat up straight and looked at his roommate, "What happened? What's wrong?"

He only groaned again.

Roman sighed as he paused the episode he was just watching.

Virgil pushed up a bit that way his face wasn't deep in a pillow. He squeezed his eyes shut, "Everything!" He dropped down again.

"And our friends think I'm overdramatic," Roman said to himself. Louder, he stated, "Okay, if I give you my dark chocolate and let you watch whatever you want on the TV, will you please tell me what's wrong?"

He groaned loudly again before sitting up, "Fine!" He grabbed a blanket before hopping down from his bed.

Roman grinned widely as he got down from his bed as well. He went to the fridge that was by the door. He grabbed a dark chocolate candy bar and a milk chocolate one for himself. After grabbing the sweets, he headed back to his bed where Virge was already at, wrapped tightly in his blanket.

He sat down next to him and handed over the chocolate, "Okay, will you now tell me what happened?"

"That's the thing, Ro, I don't know what happened! One second I was fine then boom, everything went to shit!"

He rolled his eyes, "Take me through it." Roman knew nothing horrible actually happened. It's just that with Virgil's anxiety, he tended to jump to conclusions.

"Well, during class, we're going over vocab terms. And I tried explaining one of them but I tripped over my words and stuttering and stuff. And I got really embarrassed and I'm pretty sure people were laughing at me and that was all I could think about for the rest of class. I was so focused on it that I couldn't even draw afterwards. And to make things worse, I got another fucking text from Dee. Which almost made me have an attack during class. God, he won't leave me alone!"

Roman gave him a soft concerned look. While getting to know each other, he found out that Virgil's ex, Dee, had cheated on him for awhile. When he found out, of course, he broke up with him. But, Dee kept trying to crawl back to him. It doesn't help that he wasn't the nicest to Virgil while they were dating.

"Okay. All you gotta do is breathe right now. No need to think about what happened, just breathe."

He nodded as he let out a long exhale. He stared at the candy bar in his hands before opening the package. He broke off a piece and put it in his mouth.

"Alright, first of all, I'm positive that no one was laughing at you for messing up. I'm sure that your classmates don't care. Everyone messes up and that shouldn't effect you making beautiful art."