Chapter 4

"Get your filthy hands off of me! I don't have a clue as to who the hell you are, but, I'm not your baby," Alyse struggled to say hoping that if she acted like someone who looked like her, that Roman would buy the act.

Roman tightened his grip slightly on Alyse's neck. "If I were you baby, I would give it up now. Because you're already in enough trouble as it is. Do you honestly have any idea how long I've been searching for you?"

"Does it look like I care? I was hoping that you would have been searching for me until you had finally grown tired and decided to settle down with someone else. Seriously, why keep searching for me anyways, Roman? You have what you want. You have my father's company. Remember it was already signed over to you before my father died? It was set up for that part of the contract to take place the moment you inherited the white tower. Think about it Roman, you don't need me like you keep saying that you do. You could easily go and find someone who is dying to be with you," Alyse struggled to say again.

"I say I don't want any other woman. All of the other women that I have brought back to my bed, have not been so damn satisfying for me. Every time I fucked them, I always compared them to you, because they can't satisfy me the way you can. Not only that wifey, but you are bound to me by a contract. I have no damn intentions of breaking that contract either. So you're going to have to be a good little wife, and you're going to come back home to Hemlock Grove where you are going to help me run our company together. You're also going to give me exactly what I want as well. A loving wife who will give me many children to spoil and raise," Roman said before dragging Alyse out of the elevator, her struggling to break free from him the whole time. "No use in fighting against me wifey. I'm a lot stronger than I was before. If I wanted to, I could knock you out long enough to get you home to our bed, where you truly belong."

"Please Roman, don't do this. I told you before you have everything that you want. If someone asks about me, then tell them that I'm dead or something. I'll change my name, my appearance, anything. Shit I'll even leave the country if that is what you want. All I ask of you is that you allow me to go as a free woman," Alyse begged.

Roman ignored Alyse's pleas as he lead Alyse to his hotel room. Upon entering, Roman threw Alyse to the floor glaring down at her. "If you so much as move from this spot, and make an attempt to run away, while I make arrangements to fly back home tonight, I'll make your life a living hell to the point, where you really would wish that you were dead. You're going to be a good fiancé. We are going to head back, and you and I will make the arrangements for our wedding. Not a single word will be getting out to anyone. Not to Olivia, or the other person who left me in my time of need. I don't want some pathetic gypsy piece of shit coming back, thinking that he can save you from becoming my wife. Because that won't be happening this time. This time I'll be sure to keep him away from you."

"Roman think about what you're doing. If you go through with the arranged marriage to me, then you won't be able to sleep around with any woman who is willing to throw themselves at your feet. Are you seriously sure that you are ready for that kind of commitment," Alyse asked hoping that she was getting through to Roman, as he placed his phone to his ear.

"Get the jet ready. I'm going to be making my way back home...along with my soon to be wife," Roman said before hanging up as he stared at Alyse. "You don't seem to understand do you Alyse? I don't want to go around fucking random women for the remainder of my days. I want the woman who was promised to me to be my wife. I lost you twice already. But I can guarantee that when we get back to Hemlock Grove, you will always remain by my sight. I won't tolerate you going and running off the way that you have done twice. I'm going to make sure you are always by my side, whether it's at the white tower or at home, you will always be where I can see you at all times," Roman said, before grabbing a hold of Alyse with one hand and grabbing her luggage with the other; making their way back to the elevator and down to the lobby where Roman spotted Malcolm with his bags.