Chapter 25

Destiny sat in the chair waiting to hear back from Andre and see how Peter was doing. It had been an hour and a half since he left the apartment. If he was going to be longer than an hour, Andre always made sure to tell me, so that way I wouldn't worry about him, Destiny thought to herself while she grabbed her coat, phone and keys before making her way out of the apartment, beginning her long journey to Peter's house. By the time Destiny got to the trailer, it was dark outside. She looked down the stairs, seeing that the trailer lights were on letting her know Peter was still awake. Hopefully Peter is Andre is here and he had that talk with Peter to calm him down, Destiny thought to herself as she made her way down the stairs. Destiny approached the door, knocking hoping that Peter was in a good mood when he saw her.

Peter opened the door looking unhappy to see Destiny standing there. "Why are you knocking on my door at this time of night? Don't you have Andre to keep you occupied so you will stay out of my sight?"

"That's why I'm here. I wanted to see if Andre was with you. I didn't see the car, but I figured that maybe he left it somewhere and walked the rest of the way here, because he didn't want you getting angry and lose control," Destiny explained. "Look, I know you're still mad at me. But I didn't know where else Andre would go. He told me that he was gonna stop by the store, grab beet and then make his way over to see you. normally Andre would call me and let me know that he's going to be late."

"Well, I haven't seen him all day. Maybe he got side tracked with somethings in a few stores, decided he wanted to steal them and got caught in the process of doing so," Peter suggested.

"I get that you are still pissed at me about the whole Alyse thing, but do you think you can take a moment and show a little concern? Andre has gone missing; and you're being an ass," Destiny snapped at Peter.

"Look, Andre is a grown man. If he wants to disappear for a bit, then let him do so. He doesn't need your permission to go out and have a good time. He doesn't have to always report back to you," Peter replied.

"Say what you will. I still want to go out and look for him. I have this feeling that he's hurt. Please Peter, I know you are mad at me. But I am begging you to find it in your heart to forgive me, and help me find Andre. Together we can cover more ground. Please say you will help me find him," Destiny begged.

Peter rolled his eyes at his cousin's pleading. "Let's go and look for your boyfriend, so you can get some peace of mind; knowing that your boyfriend is alright, and that you are overreacting about him being hurt."

"Thank you Peter," Destiny said following behind Peter as he made his way up the stairs to his car.

Peter and Destiny drove all around Hemlock Grove looking for any sign of her car, only to find that it was nowhere where Andre would normally hang out. Peter was passing by the White Tower when they both had spotted Destiny's car, parked next to Olivia Godfrey's truck in the parking lot.

"Why they hell would Andre be hanging out at the White Tower of all places? Andre hates the Godfrey's as much as I do," Destiny said.

"Maybe he stopped by to give Roman a piece of his mind. If Andre's hate for the Godfrey's is as strong as you say it is, then I'm sure he had a few things to get off his chest," Peter said before noticing the truck shaking. Peter parked the car, allowing Destiny the opportunity to quietly climb out of the car, and make her way over to the window of the truck, to see a guy wearing the same clothes that Andre wore that day. Destiny quickly jumped in the car starting it and peeling out of the parking lot, with Peter following close behind her, wondering what had gotten Destiny so upset.

Olivia pulled away from the young worker dressed in Andre's clothes with a smirk on her face. I almost thought for sure she would not have bought that act. But it worked in my favor. I won't complain about that, Olivia thought to herself before looking down on the young worker. "You did a wonderful job tricking that whore into believing that her boyfriend was cheating on her. That should serve her right for snooping around the White Tower. Now that you have fulfilled your purpose, I no longer need you anymore. Oh, and I've been fucked by men who have way more experience than you have." Olivia then snapped the worker's neck, dumping his body out of her truck, before climbing into the driver seat, making her way back home.