Chapter 24

Alyse glanced behind herself spotting a pissed off Roma standing there looking at her.

"Are you going to answer the question, dearest wife," Roman asked.

Alyse turned around glancing between Miranda and Roman and back again. It was then that Alyse felt her blood begin to boil as she stared at Miranda with hate in her eyes. "You! You set this up! You were stalling for him; so that way he could make it back in time to stop me from taking the children and disappearing out of his life for good! I freaking trusted you to help me gain my freedom, but you go and pull this. This kind of act is unforgivable. I can't believe that you deceived me! You had me thinking that you understood how important it is for me to get out of here, before he made it back home. You are despicable!"

"I didn't do anything! I was only going along with what you wanted me to do. I didn't have a clue as to when Roman was going to be returning back home. I was unaware that he was on his way home," Miranda screamed back.

"Enough from the both of you! Alyse let Anna go. You aren't thinking rationally, and you will harm the baby with all the stress that you are putting yourself through, Roman snapped at Alyse.

Alyse threw Anna in Miranda's direction before taking a step closer towards Roman. "I don't want to be pregnant with your child; nor do I want to marry you. How many god damn times do I have to say it before you to get it through your thick skull?!? I don't love you! I will never love you! Why do you try so god damn hard to make this happen? Why do you fight for something that would make the both of us miserable?"

"Because you are mine. You have always been mine since the day you were born. You say you don't love me, but that is all about to change. I refuse to allow a filthy piece of shit gypsy take what is rightfully mine. Now get your ass back in the bedroom and wait for me there. I have to deal with our unwanted guest, who will be lucky if I continue to let her stay in this house, after what I told her not to do," Roman said glaring at Miranda.

"I heard someone begging for help. I noticed that it was coming from your room. I thought to myself, oh my god what if this girl is hurt, or something is wrong with the baby? I couldn't allow something bad to happen to her, or your unborn child," Miranda tried to explain.

"So, you allowed her to get in your head and convince you something was wrong with my unborn child. What concern are my wife to be and unborn child to you? You don't know them personally. Hell, did it occur to you that maybe my wife was just saying things to get you to set her free? Did you stop to think that, maybe my wife doesn't want to go through with this marriage, though there is a contract between both of our parents? Her father signed the contract as well as my parents, which makes it legit," Roman snapped at Miranda. "You are a fool to believe that you could go and stop something that has been in the works for quite a while. did you honestly believe that you could put a stop to it?"

"I honest to god did not know she was going to run off. She was begging for help, saying something was wrong with her baby. I didn't hear the old witch making her way towards the bedroom, so I had to go and do something myself. Is that so wrong that I went to make sure that your woman was in good health with your baby," Miranda snapped back.

"You could have done so without taking the bonds off of her. What made you think that was such a good idea in the first place," Roman asked.

"She was bruised up. So, I had to take the bonds off to make sure that she was alright," Miranda said.

"She is no concern of yours," Roman said before turning to Alyse. "Alyse, why don't you think about what you are doing? Do you honestly want to take the baby and our unborn child away from me? Do you honestly want our children to grow up without their father in their lives? Do you want to run the risk of them growing up to hate you?"

"I know what you are trying to do to me. You are trying to trick me into trusting you, so you can chain me to the bed again. I won't do it Roman. I won't be chained up like a god damn animal," Alyse screamed.

"I know you won't. That was a huge mistake that I made. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me for doing that to you," Roman asked.

"Why should I forgive you? I know you are only saying it so that you can do it again. I won't fall for it, Roman," Alyse said.

"I'm not tricking you. I only did what I did to make sure you didn't go running back to Peter again; so that way he couldn't lie to you and deceive you even more than he already did," Roman explained.

"What are you talking about," Alyse asked.

"Peter found out that you also came from a family with a lot of money. He told me that he would wait until you had fallen asleep, so he could take money from you without being caught. He told me he would use it for what he wanted. He also said that he had hoped to marry you, so that he can gain access to that money, so he could get what he wanted; and divorce you after several years of marriage, so that way he could get half of your possessions and get spousal support and everything like that. He told me all of this while I had gone to see what he wanted. His mother Lynda is desperate to get out of jail. It also wouldn't surprise me. What also wouldn't surprise me if his whore cousin, Destiny was in on this too; since she can no longer scam people out of their money while whoring herself to try and bring in some kind of income. I mean it's no secret that Destiny hates you with a fiery passion," Roman said hoping that Alyse was believing every word that he was telling her.

"So, Peter was using me? And Destiny knew about this all along," Alyse asked.

"Yes," Roman said.

"I see," said Alyse before making her way towards the door, only to be stopped by Roman gripping her arm. Alyse turned glaring at Roman. "Let me go Roman."

"Not until you tell me what you think you are doing," Roman replied.

"I'm going to kill a Gypsy slut. The world won't miss her one bit. Now let go of me, if you value your arm," Alyse said.

"Think about the baby. If you go after her, then the gypsy whore will kill our baby," Roman said.

"If she so much as kills the baby, then she will wish she never crossed paths with me," Alyse said.

"What if the gypsy whore is leading you straight to a trap, so that way Peter can get his hands on you and hurt you once again? Do you want Peter to get his hands on you and our baby," Roman asked.

"Let Peter lay his hands on me. I'll kill him like I will Destiny if she plans on attacking me and our family," Alyse said.

"Wait, you're the girl that Peter is trying to save? Wow...just wow. Talk about a love triangle. I thought those only existed in books. But this; this is real life! There is no way this is happening," Miranda said shocked causing Alyse to glare at her.

"How do you know Peter," Alyse asked.

"He towed my car to the auto shop and gave me a lit back after he told me the cost of the repairs of my car. He said something about you needing help getting away from Roman. But I told him he had to move on, and that you were getting married to Roman, as well as carrying his kid. There is nothing in this world that is going to separate the two of you," Miranda said before a glare from Alyse. "And I'm going to shut my trap before the lady of the house decides it's a good idea to attack me."

"I'm already considering it," Alyse said as Roman quickly grabbed a hold of Alyse to keep her from attacking Miranda.

"Now beautiful think about the baby and the stress that you are putting on the baby. Don't want you to lose this baby," Roman said trying to calm Alyse down.

"I won't lose the baby. All I'm doing is permanently removing an annoying thorn from my side, that just won't leave," Alyse screamed while struggling to get out of Roman's arms so she could kill Miranda.

"Anna get the annoying house guest out of here, so I can calm Alyse down," Roman snapped.

"Hurry you stupid slut! The lady of the house is ready to turn you into ribbons," Anna said leading Miranda out of Alyse's sight.

"YOU BETTER HOPE THAT YOU ARE OUT OF THE HOUSE YOU STUPID SLUT!  BECAUSE IF YOU'RE STILL HERE I WILL FIND A WAY TO BREAK FREE AND KILL YOU," Alyse screamed causing Anna to rush Miranda to her room.