Chapter 27

That night Destiny lie in her bed tossing and turning from the nightmare that she had been haunting her the very moment that she laid her head down on the pillow and closed her eyes.

Dream:

Destiny looked around at her surroundings a little confused as to how she managed to get there, when a second ago she was lying in her bed sleeping.

"Destiny," someone called out to her, causing Destiny to look all around her once again.

"Andre? Is that you," Destiny asked.

"Destiny," the same voice called again.

Again, Destiny looked all around not seeing anyone around. "Alright this is growing really old. Now, show yourself like a man or I'm gonna call the cops and report this as harassment." Destiny felt the presence of someone nearby. She quickly turned around and jumped back from the sight that greeted her.

"Destiny, please help me find peace," the figure said.

"Oh my god. Andre?!? What the hell happened to you? Who did this to you," Destiny asked while looking him over, seeing how bloody his clothes were.

"Roman Godfrey. He killed me Destiny. He killed me to keep some sort of secret from getting out. I think it may have to do with that girl that Peter is still hung up on. You know the one that is due to marry Roman," Andre stated.

"How? How would a secret be linked to Alyse Stormnight," Destiny asked.

"This secret could be the very thing that could put an end to the arrangement that Roman and Alyse have. By keeping this secret hidden until he is married to her, Roman has complete power over Alyse and everything she says and does," Andre explained. I need for you and Peter to make your way down to the basement of the white tower. Find out what Roman has hidden inside; and expose him and his family for the rotten beings that they are."

"But what about you? Peter is looking all around for you, so you and I can talk about why you were screwing Olivia," Destiny said refusing to believe that her boyfriend was dead. She honestly believes that he made himself look like that to get her to go easy on him when they had the discussion.

Andre shook his head before responding. "Destiny, stop lying to yourself. Stop trying to convince yourself that I'm still alive and looking for sympathy for something that Olivia tricked you into believing. I already told you before, Roman killed me. It's true what they say about male upirs being possessive of their mates. He took me as w threat and he got rid of me for good. What you saw taking place in the parking lot was all a set up. Olivia and Roman wanted you to believe that I would go and cheat on you. Know this, not once have I cheated on you in the time that we have been together. You are my special one. The one who completes me. Hell, I was gonna ask you to marry me after we managed to save Alyse from being forced into an unhappy marriage. I was planning on asking you to marry me. But please know that I do love you, and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to officially make you my wife," Andre said causing Destiny to start crying a bit.

"Oh, Andre I know that this is a dream. But I don't want to have to wake up knowing that I will never get to call you mine again," Destiny said.

"I know you don't want to wake. But Peter needs you. I know you're not fond of Alyse, but Alyse needs you too. You can't let them both down. Besides, I will be with you every step of the way. Keep safe my beautiful Destiny," Andre said before disappearing.

Destiny shot up in bed gasping as she looked around the apartment. That son of a bitch killed my goddamn love. I should go and return the favor; just to see how he would like it. But then Peter would be crushed. I don't want to hurt Peter like that. The more I think about it, Alyse is a victim in this as well. She didn't ask to be forced into this arrangement. Maybe I can do to Roman, what Olivia had done to me. Roman wanted Oliva to trick me into thinking that Andre was cheating on me. What if I can trick Roman into sleeping with me long enough for Alyse to see it? Maybe then that would be enough to call off the whole wedding all together, Destiny thought as she got out of bed, making her way to the closet to pull out an outfit that would drive Roan wild with lust later that night. "Hopefully this plan won't backfire on me, Peter or Alyse herself. I don't want anything happening to them before I can get a chance to expose Roman for the bastard that he truly is."