Chapter 8

Peter flinched at the harshness of Roman's tone. "I suppose I deserved that."

"No. What you deserve is your head removed from your body. Why are you barging your way into my home, making a lot of noise? Didn't Lynda teach you anything about being polite or respect? Oh wait...never mind. I just remembered I'm talking to a Gypsy. They always managed to make their way into someone's life long enough, so that way they can fuck it up to their hearts desire, and then when things start going downhill for them, they run away from their problems. Tell me Peter what business do you have back in Hemlock Grove? Letha is dead. And I doubt you're planning a family reunion with your slut cousin. Not only that your mother left with you. So you really don't have any reason to be here," Roman snapped.

"I heard you mention Alyse's name. Have you managed to talk her into coming back to Hemlock Grove," Peter asked.

"Alyse is none of your damn concern. Now tell me the real reason why you have managed to come back to Hemlock Grove," Roman snapped.

"Lynda is in jail roman. I hate that I have to do this, but will you lend me the money to post her bail? I promise that I will pay back every cent. Trust me, if I didn't have to come to you, I wouldn't. But Destiny doesn't have the money either. And Alyse is nowhere to be found," Peter explained.

"Shocker...your whore cousin doesn't have the money to help you out this time. People must have grown tired of her quickly. As for Alyse, you won't be borrowing any money from her. Nor will you go and worry about her, because she is where she belongs and that is all you need to know. As for me lending you money in your time of need; I feel I don't owe you anything. You abandoned me in my time of need. Not once did you stop to think about how your decision to leave would affect me, since I was grieving a loss of a family member," Roman snapped.

"I'm sorry about that okay? I'm the world's biggest prick, is that what you want me to say," Peter asked.

Roman let out a bitter laugh. "Thing is Peter, I don't want anything from you. The damage is done. There is nothing that you can say or do to make me forget what you have done to me."

"Well if you're this bitter towards me, I hate to think how you will act towards Alyse, if you manage to find her that is," Peter said.

Roman rolled his eyes. "You don't have to worry about Alyse. I wouldn't go and give her an attitude like that. Besides I already told you that she is where she needs to be, which is safe from you and I know where she is at all times."

"You can't just lock her away like a prisoner Roman. She's a living being too," Peter snapped. "I'm not locking her away like a prisoner. Why the sudden concern about her anyway Peter? Did you forget that Alyse is mine?"

"You keep saying that Roman. Sheeit. You keep acting like Alyse is a possession. Are you going to piss on her leg to keep other males away from her," Peter asked while getting very annoyed with how Roman was acting towards him.

Roman let out a laugh. "Oh that is so rich coming from someone like you. Did you forget that I'm not the animal here? I don't need to go around pissing on anything to mark it as my own. Though I'm sure you have thought about pissing on my woman before...No matter though. Because as I have said before, I don't need to go about pissing on anything. What I plan for Alyse is to make sweet passionate love to her. When I do it will be free for all. No condoms at all. Skin to skin contact filling her up with my seed. Then my child will grow inside of her. After nine months, Alyse and I will be parents to a happy and healthy bundle of joy. Then Alyse would forget all about you as she would go and focus on myself and our child. Tell me Peter, how does the idea of you being replaced sound? Because it's bound to happen."