Chapter 12

Roman made his way out to the car, finding Alyse standing there waiting patiently like he asked her to do. As he approached the car, Roman unlocked it watching as Alyse climbed inside the passenger side. Roman made his way to the driver's side getting in starting up the car, making his way out of the parking lot of the white tower.

The first five minutes of the car ride had an awkward filling the car. Deciding that he had enough of the deafening silence, Roman was the first to speak up. "You realize that you almost wound up in a lot of trouble today?"

"How do you figure," Alyse asked.

"Anna called me freaking out when she couldn't find you anywhere in the house. Hell, you almost got George in trouble with your little antics from today," Roman explained.

"In George's defense, he did stop me at the door as I was about to leave the house. He even offered to drive me to the white tower, as well as call you. I told him it wouldn't be necessary, and that I wanted to surprise you with lunch. But instead of having lunch you managed to convince me to let you fuck me in your office," Alyse snapped.

Roman rolled his eyes. "I like to think of it as us making passionate love. Honestly, what we did wasn't wrong. We're engaged. Couples in love make love to each other whenever they're in the mood.?

"What we did in your office was highly inappropriate. Not to mention it was also very unprofessional. You are the boss, Roman. You should be setting better examples for your employees. How would you feel if you heard some of your employees going at it like horny animals? I bet you wouldn't like it one bit," Alyse said while trying to make a valid point to Roman.

"I'm not only the boss of the White Tower dear, I'm also the owner of it. So those who work for me, would find it in their best interest to mind their business. If they don't like how I do things in my company, what I do in my office with my soon to be wife, then they know where the door is. I just hope for their sake that they don't let the door hit them in the ass on the way out," Roman said while pulling up to the house and getting out of the car together.

Roman and Alyse both made their way into the house, finding a worried Anna standing there. The moment Anna laid eyes on Alyse; her worry turned to pure anger.

"There you are you little hussy! Do you not know how to listen to directions when they are given? Mr. Godfrey has strictly told you that you had to remain in the house until he got home. But no, you found a way to seduce George into letting you leave the house without him. I bet you didn't even go and pay Mr. Godfrey a visit at all. You probably met up with that Gypsy boy for a quick fuck. Uh, you are only proving me right. You bare the Gypsy boy's mark right on your neck, you little floozy," Anna ranted before turning her attention to Roman. "Mr. Godfrey, I'm so sorry that this little tart had to go and make her way around, like the little slut that she is. You need to keep her chained up before she gets knocked up by some random hookup."

"Oh shut your face. If you gave me a moment to speak, you would know the mark on my neck is from Roman! Secondly, I didn't seduce George. I showed him some much-needed kindness, ya old tramp."

Anna stared at Alyse in shock before turning her attention to Roman. "Do you hear the disrespectful way she just spoke to me?"

"In a way you did attack Alyse the moment she walked through the door. Before you continue to harp on Alyse and call her any other degrading name that you got in your book, Alyse was with me this whole time. She had wanted to surprise me at work, which was a wonderful surprise. She helped me relieve some stress that was weighing me down a bit," Roman said.