Chapter 7

Roman glanced up at Alyse in surprise for a moment before a wicked smirk graced his lips. "Oh you wicked little thing you. Were you planning on keeping me home from work tomorrow?"

"So what if I am? Don't you dare go and act like I'm the only wicked one around here. You too are also thinking the wicked thoughts of skipping out on a day of work, though it wouldn't be wise on your part now would it? I mean, considering all of those days that you already taken off; just so you cold find little ol' me. Such a naughty boy you are Roman."

"If it weren't for you running away like you did, then I wouldn't have had to take those days off to find you. But I think I have another solution that can help the both of us," Roman said.

"What do you propose we do," Alyse asked.

"You can come with me to the white tower tomorrow. You can hang in my office with me while I do what I have to. It would benefit both of us. I get a bit of work done, and then I get to enjoy a little play time with you," Roman said while thrusting his hips up against Alyse, causing her to gasp. "What's the matter baby? You weren't expecting that?"

Alyse growled before sinking her body down on Roman's erect dick, causing him to grunt a bit. Alyse smirked with a devious look in her eye, before she got up and started sinking back down on Roman's dick again, only a little bit hard than what she did before. "Oh I'm sorry baby...were you...not expecting...that? Let it be a goddamn lesson...not to tease me. Because I always get what I freaking want!"

"Oh baby I love it when you get rough! It...brings...out a whole new desire for me...to want to be a bit more aggressive with you. I want to show me what you got," Roman said in a teasing manner in between grunts, causing Alyse to glare at him un-amused.

"Keep saying things to aggravate me Godfrey. I can guarantee that you won't like my response," Alyse said.

"Please...enlighten me on how... I'm aggravating you? All...I'm...Saying...is...that...I...like...this...new...version...of...you! You're...not...afraid...to...take...what...you...want...when...you...want it. I've...been...encouraging...you...to...let...this side...out for...a long time. But rather then trust me...and do as I say...you go against me...and do the complete...opposite of what I want. I...can't...make...sense...of...it," Roman said in between groans and grunts while thrusting.

Alyse stopped moving while rolling her eyes at Roman. "Must you always be a head strong asshole; who has to use his wealth to his advantage, just to get everything that you want in life? Because that is not how love works. You don't just throw money in my face and tell me to take whatever you have to throw at me, just so you can go and keep control over me. I know why you want to keep me controlled. It's because you don't want everyone to know how vulnerable you truly are under the major asshole act you're pulling. Besides it makes you look more like a spoiled rich kid, who gets everything handed to him on a silver platter when you throw money around. At least when I was with Peter, he knew how to treat a woman. And he didn't have to by my affections. Peter always found a way to earn my affections."

"Don't you dare go and mention that gypsy shit again! He may not have had a lot...oh if only I received a dime for hear that sad excuse for hearing that. I would be an even richer man," Roman growled.

"Say what you want. Yes maybe Peter would pack up and go elsewhere for a while. But at least he didn't need money to go and buy someone's affections; let alone force them to go through with some silly agreement that they had no say in," Alyse snapped while beginning to climb off Roman, only to have him grip her waist hard and pull her back down on himself roughly. Alyse moaned feeling Roman getting rough with her, causing her to let out another loud man, before regaining her senses and taking control back from Roman, riding his dick roughly. Roman grunted in pleasure knowing what he had to do to get Alyse to play rough with him. Though he did not appreciate her bringing up Peter during their intimate moment together. The very thought of Peter pleasuring his woman only angered Roman more, which caused him to flip Alyse onto the mattress and pound into her like there was no tomorrow. Roman was beyond furious, not realizing that his rage was getting the best of him, causing him to get too rough with Alyse. Alyse's cries of pleasure quickly turned to cries of pain. It was too much for Alyse to handle that she started pounding on Roman's chest with her fists, begging him to stop, only to have her cries and pleas to go unnoticed by a very pissed off Roman.